HLL life care Limited (HLL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Boiler Operator through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed ITI/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from HLL life care Limited (HLL)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Boiler Operator. Walk in Interview will be held on 27/04/2015 between 10 AM to 1 PM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||HLL life care Limited (HLL)|
|Vacancy Name||Boiler Operator|
|Educational Qualification||ITI/ Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||NA|
|Walkin Date for this job||27.04.2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Peroorkada factory, HLL Lifecare Ltd, Thiruvanathapuram-5.|
Detail of HLL life care Limited (HLL) Boiler Operator Recruitment:
Walk in interview for selection as Boiler Operator on FIXED TERM CONTRACT basis . HLL Lifecare Limited, a Mini Ratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India invites eligible personnel for attending Walk in interview for selection as Boiler Operator on FIXED TERM CONTRACT basis.
- Qualification : ITI or Diploma Certificate with First Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of competency issued by Department of Factories & boilers with 2 years
- Experience (desirable)
- Remuneration : Consolidated pay of Rs 12,000/- per month
- Nature of contract : Fixed Term contract
- Age limit : Maximum age of 37 Years as on 01.04.2015 . Age relaxation : 5 years relaxation for SC/ST & 3 years for OBC.
- Date of walk in interview : 27.04.2015
- Time: 10 AM – 1 PM; Please report at 9:30 for verification.
- Venue: Peroorkada factory, HLL Lifecare Ltd, Thiruvanathapuram-5.
Selection Procedure for HLL life care Limited (HLL) – Boiler Operator Post:
- Written Test on 27.04.2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Boiler Operator Vacancy in HLL life care Limited (HLL):
Reservation as per Govt. of India Rules. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. The above engagement will not confer any claim as of right or otherwise for consideration for regular employment in the Company. Those with relevant experience of two years will be given preference in selection. Interested and eligible candidates may attend the walk in interview with their resume, original certificates of Educational Qualification, Experience and community certificates (in case of (SC/ST/OBC) along with attested copies and recent passport size photograph
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 27.04.2015
Venue: Peroorkada factory, HLL Lifecare Ltd, Thiruvanathapuram-5.