HLL life care Limited (HLL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Sales Professionals through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Any Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from HLL life care Limited (HLL).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Sales Professionals. Walk in Interview will be held on 21-23/8/2015 at 09.30 A.M to 3.00 PM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : HLL life care Limited (HLL)
Vacancy Name : Sales Professionals
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Across India
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 21-23/8/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: HLL life care Limited (HLL), Across India
Detail of HLL life care Limited (HLL) Sales Professionals Recruitment:
LL Lifecare Limited (formerly Hindustan latex limited) India’s leading manufacturers and marketers of Contraceptive, Health Care and Pharma products is a Mini Ratna Company under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India, with seven manufacturing units and Marketing offices throughout the country. HLL is on the lookout for dynamic, result oriented, performance driven Sales professionals having good track record in the relevant fields. Postings shall be done on Fixed term contract basis and emoluments will be fixed depending upon qualifications, skills and experience.
|Name of the Post||Qualification & Experience|
Business Development Executive
|Any Degree with minimum 1 year of sales experience in FMCG / Pharma / Surgical/ Diagnostic products|
|Junior Territory Officer
Senior Territory Officer
|Any Degree with minimum 3 years of sales experience in FMCG / Pharma / Surgical/ Diagnostic products|
|Area Sales Manager
Senior Area Sales Manager
|Any Degree with minimum 5 years of sales experience in FMCG / Pharma / Surgical/ Diagnostic products|
|Assistant Regional Manager
Deputy Regional Manager
|Any Degree with minimum 7 years of sales experience in FMCG / Pharma / Surgical/ Diagnostic products|
- NOTE: Candidates with good communication skills & having relevant experience will be given preference.
- Eligibility: Age: Maximum 37 years as on 01.08.2015. Interested and eligible candidates may walk-in for an interview between 09.30 AM and 03.00 PM to the following venue.
Selection Procedure for HLL life care Limited (HLL) – Sales Professionals Post:
- Written Test on 21-23/8/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Sales Professionals vacancy in HLL life care Limited (HLL):
|21-08-2015||Hotel Le Classic, Opp. Municipal Car Parking, Near Mata Rani Chowk, Ludhiana|
|22-08-2015||HLL Lifecare Ltd., B 14-A, Sector 62, Noida (Ph: 09910900670)|
|23-08-2015||HLL Lifecare Ltd., C/o Mittal Enterprises, C-1, Mittal Chambers, Near Roadways Workshop, Chomu House, C-Scheme, Jaipur|
- Reservation as per Government of India Rules.
- Relaxation in age and experience may be considered for exceptionally competent candidates.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Candidates should bring their resume with details of job experience for assessing suitability to the post applied for.
- Appointment will be on Fixed Term Contract basis.
- Proposed place of posting shown in the detail may vary as per the business requirement, management keeps the right for the final place of posting as deemed fit.
- Interested candidates may walk in for interview with latest resume and copies of educational qualification, experience, community certificates along with recent passport size photograph and latest salary slip with break-up. Original certificates need to be produced for verification.
- If you are not able to attend the interview on the above dates, kindly forward your resume to [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 21-23/8/2015
HLL life care Limited (HLL), Across India