HLL life care Limited (HLL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of ITI Trainee & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed ITI, M.Sc, M.Pharm can apply for the new recruitment notification from HLL life care Limited (HLL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job ITI Trainee & More Vacancies on or before 30/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : HLL life care Limited (HLL)
Vacancy Name : ITI Trainee & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : ITI, M.Sc, M.Pharma
Total No Of Vacancy : 06 Posts
Salary : Rs.5,500-25,000/-pm
Job Location : Belgaum
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : HLL life care Limited (HLL), Kanagala Factory, Kanagala – 591 225 Belgaum Dist. Karnataka
Detail Of HLL life care Limited (HLL) ITI Trainee & More Vacancies Recruitment:
HLL Lifecare Limited is a Mini Ratna Company of Govt. of India under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. HLL, a Schedule-B Public Sector Enterprise is today a multi product, multi unit organization addressing various public health challenges. The Company with seven manufacturing units and marketing offices throughout the country is engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of a wide range of contraceptives and healthcare products. The company has also ventured into Infrastructure Development, Procurement & Consultancy Services, setting up of Life Spring Hospitals, Women’s Health Pharma Division and setting up of Diagnostic Centres. HLL offers a challenging work environment with ample opportunity for advancement, for personal and professional growth. HLL now requires the following personnel on Fixed Term Contract / Permanent basis to work at Kanagala Factory, Kanagala – 591 225 Belgaum Dist. Karnataka.
|Officer Grade||No. of posts||Qlf||Experience||Consolidated Pay|
Dy. Manager (QA) / (QC) / Microbiology on Fixed Term Contract /
|04||M.Pharma Pharmaceutics / Pharma Chemistry with minimum of 60% of marks||2 years experience in Pharmaceutical industry||Rs.25,000/- P.M. (Plus canteen, medical Leave etc. as per Company’s rules)|
|2||Dy. Manager (Microbiology) on Fixed Term Contract / Regular basis||01||Min. Ist Class in M.Sc. Microbiology||2 years work experience in QC Microbiology lab of Pharma Plant and should be CTS approved in Microbiology Analysis by FDA or Drug Authority.||Rs.25,000/- P.M. (Plus canteen, medical Leave etc. as per Company’s rules)|
Under Training & Development Scheme of the Company.
|Based on vacancies arising in coming days||ITI with Fitter / Electrician with minimum 60% of marks||—||Rs.5500/- P.M. Ist year, Rs.6000/- P.M. – IInd year & Rs.6500/- P.M. – IIIrd year|
Selection Procedure For HLL life care Limited (HLL) – ITI Trainee & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For ITI Trainee & More Vacancies Vacancy in HLL life care Limited (HLL):
- Candidates applying for Asst. Manager / Dy. Manager (QA) / (QC) / Microbiology only are required to apply ONLINE (which is mandatory) and there is no need of sending hard copy. Candidates are required to fill in all the columns furnishing the required details correctly in the ON-LINE APPLICATION.
- Candidates applying for ITI Trainee Positions should send their applications in hard copy in the prescribed application format available in the Company’s website with their detailed CV. The envelope should be superscribed with the name of the Post Applied for:
- Selected candidates will be initially posted at HLL LIFECARE- KANAGALA – 591 225, BELGAUM, KARNATAKA. However their services are transferable from one place to another either in existence or that would come into existence.
- The period of appointment will be initially for two years and further extendable for one more year on need basis.
- Maximum age limit for the above posts is 35 years. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. of India rules.
- Age, Qualification & Experience stipulated above should be as on closing date of the advertisement.
- Experience, age relaxable and higher start in the pay may be considered in case of deserving candidates. Candidates may be considered for lower post in case they are found otherwise suitable depending on their qualification, experience and present position.
- The said recruitment process is liable to be stopped or cancelled at any time at the discretion of the Company with or without assigning any reason and Company’s decision will be final in this regard.
- Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates. Decision of management to call the candidates for selection shall be final. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Mere meeting the conditions of the advertisement by the candidate(s) will not automatically entitle them to be called for Test/ Interview/ Selection & Appointment.
- Outstation candidates belongs to SC-ST category and who are called for an interview will be entitled for travel expenses reimbursement as applicable from the communication address mentioned in the application form to the venue of interview by the shortest route as per rules on submission of proof. The distance should be exceeding more than 30-kms.
- Candidates employed in Government / Quasi-Government / PSU, should send their online application through proper channel or compulsorily produce NOC at the time of test/interview as the case may be, as and when called.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
- The candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respect. In case, it is detected at any stage of the recruitment process that a candidate doesn’t fulfil the eligibility norms and/ or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material/ fact(s), his/ her candidature shall stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/ are detected even after appointment, his/ her services are liable to be terminated without notice.
- Candidates will have an option to answer/ reply in Hindi if so desired at the time of interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/06/2015
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016