HLL life care Limited (HLL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Manager, Executive through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from HLL life care Limited (HLL).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Deputy Manager, Executive Job on or before 7/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : HLL life care Limited (HLL)
Vacancy Name : Deputy Manager, Executive
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 16 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 7/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL), Across India
Detail of HLL life care Limited (HLL) Deputy Manager, Executive Recruitment:
HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL), a Central Public Sector Enterprise, is a multi-product, multi-service, multi-location and value-driven organisation with a global presence. With a wide spectrum of healthcare products and services, HLL is touching the lives of millions across the globe, bringing happiness along the way.
HLLhas identified 16 vacancies for PWD(Personswith Disabilities-HH/OH) as EXECUTIVE/DEPUTY MANAGERin the domain of Marketing, Human Resources/Administration, Finance, Stores,Production and Record Maintenance.
|Position||No. of Vacancies||Functional Area|
|Executive||7||Sales & Stores|
Selection Procedure for HLL life care Limited (HLL) – Deputy Manager, Executive Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 7/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Deputy Manager, Executive Vacancy in HLL life care Limited (HLL) :
- Reservation as per Govt. of India Rules.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- All qualifications should be recognized by AICTE / appropriate Indian statutory authority.
- Applications received through system (online) only will be considered and who are shortlisted by the system as per advertisement criteria will be called for the Interview.
- The candidates are advised to ensure while applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and/or he/she has furnished any incorrect or false information or has suppressed any material fact, his/her candidature is liable to be summarily rejected. If any of the above shortcomings are detected even after appointment, his/her services will be terminated without any notice or pay in lieu thereof.
- Hearing Handicapped / Orthopedically Handicapped
- Hearing Handicapped Person means person who’s whose sense of hearing is non-functional for ordinary purposes of life.They should have hearing loss for more than 60 decibels in the better ear (profound impairment) or total loss of hearing in both ears
- Ortho Challenged Person means person with disability viz. Orthopedically Handicapped / Loco motor Disability.
- Orthopedically Handicapped (OH) /Hearing Handicapped(HH) person suffering from not less than 40% of relevant disability shall alone be eligible for the benefit of reservation and other relaxations as permissible under the rules.
At the time of interview, Physically Handicapped persons eligible for appointment to the post on the basis of prescribed standards of Medical Fitnessshould bring ‘Physically Handicapped certificate’ in the prescribed proforma issued by the competent authority. The Competent Authority to issue Physically Handicapped certificate shall be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or a State Government. The Central/ State Government may constitute Medical Board(s) consisting of at least three members out of which at least one shall be a specialist in the particular field for assessing Locomotor/ Hearing disability, as the case may be. Failure to produce the said certificate may disqualify the candidate.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 7/9/2015
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017