HLL life care Limited (HLL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Management Trainee through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, MBA, MSW, M.A, B.Pharm can apply for the new recruitment notification from HLL life care Limited (HLL).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Management Trainee Job on or before 08th July, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : HLL life care Limited (HLL)
Vacancy Name : Management Trainee
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM, MSW, M.A, B.Pharma
Total No of Vacancy : 44 Post
Salary : Rs.20,000/- per month
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 08th July, 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : HLL life care Limited (HLL), Across India
Detail of HLL life care Limited (HLL) Management Trainee Recruitment:
HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL), a Central Public Sector Enterprise, is a multi-product, multi-service, multi-location and value-driven organisation with a global presence. With a wide spectrum of healthcare products and services, HLL is touching the lives of millions across the globe, bringing happiness along the way. We are on the lookout for fresh, young, bright and energetic professionals having excellent academic track record and who wish to build their career with HLL, for the position of ‘MANAGEMENT TRAINEES’ in the disciplines of Engineering, Marketing, Human Resources and Pharma
|Management Trainee (Engineering)||BE / B.TECH (Full time course only)* with minimum 60% aggregate marks in any of the following domains:
|Management Trainee (Marketing)||Two year Full time course with minimum 60% aggregate marks from University/ Institutes* of repute and standing in any of the following domains:
|Management Trainee (Human Resources)||Two year Full time course with minimum 60% aggregate marks from University/ Institutes* of repute and standing in any of the following domains:
Additional qualification of LLB desirable.
|Management Trainee (Pharma)||B.PHARM (Full time course only)* with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
Additional qualification of MBA desirable.
- Age: Upper Age: 30 years as on 01.06.2015. (To be eligible to apply under General category, candidate must be born on or after 01.06.1985. If a candidate was born before 01.06.1985, for example on 31.05.1985, he/she is not eligible to apply under General category). The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST, 3 years in the case of candidates belonging to OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and 10 years for PwD (Persons with Disabilities).
- APPLICATION FEE An application fee of Rs.500/- (plus applicable bank charges) is to be remitted through the Payment Gateway which is available after completing the ONLINE application form. Application fee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/ PwD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- WRITTEN TEST Candidates will have to download the Admit Card (Hall Ticket) from the web site (www.lifecarehll.com/careers). Eligible candidates will be required to appear for objective type written test at any one of the centers at New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai & Thiruvananthapuram which will be held simultaneously. However, depending upon the response, HLL reserves the right to cancel or add any center. Candidates will have to choose one center from the list and the same cannot be changed once online form is submitted. Candidates who secure the minimum qualifying marks in the written test alone will be called for the interview.
- TRAINING & PLACEMENT Candidates selected as Management Trainee will be placed on training for a period of One year in HLL or any of its subsidiary companies anywhere in India. On successful completion of training, the candidates shall be placed under probation in the Executive cadre in HLL or any of its subsidiary companies anywhere in India.
- SERVICE BOND Selected candidates will be required to execute a bond for Rs.50,000/- agreeing to serve the Company for a minimum period of Two years.
- EMOLUMENTS During the period of training, the Management Trainees will be given a stipend of Rs.20,000/- per month (under revision).
Selection Procedure for HLL life care Limited (HLL) – Management Trainee Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08th July, 2015.
- The selection process will consist of Written Test and Interview. The tentative date of written test will be on Sunday, 02nd August 2015. However, candidates shall refer the web site of HLL (www.lifecarehll.com/careers) for details regarding the exact date and time of the written test.
How to apply for Management Trainee Vacancy in HLL life care Limited (HLL) :
- Reservation as per Govt. of India Rules.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- All qualifications should be recognized by AICTE / appropriate Indian statutory authority.
- No TA will be paid to any candidate for appearing in the written examination.
- Those who are shortlisted by the Company alone will be called for the Interview/Test.
- Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/curtail the recruitment process as well as the number of positions keeping in view the company’s needs without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- The candidates are advised to ensure while applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and/or he/she has furnished any incorrect or false information or has suppressed any material fact, his/her candidature is liable to be summarily rejected. If any of the above shortcomings are detected even after appointment, his/her services will be terminated without any notice or pay in lieu thereof.
- The candidates should have an E-Mail ID which must be valid for a minimum period of one year.
- Candidates should note that examination will be conducted simultaneously on the same date and time for all disciplines. Hence they are advised to apply ONLY for one discipline in which they are interested to be selected.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08th July, 2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|