HLL life care Limited (HLL) invites application for the recruitment of Production Officer & More Vacancies with B.Pharma/ M.Pharma/ Diploma / B.Sc/ M.Sc/ DME holders
Company name :HLL life care Limited (HLL)
Posts :Production Officer & More Vacancies
Qualification : B.Pharma/ M.Pharma/ Diploma / B.Sc/ M.Sc/ DME
Salary : Rs.16,000-24,000/- p.m
No of Post : 07
Location :Andhra Pradesh
Last date to apply : 06/10/2014
Details of Post :
Production Officer & More Vacancies
Sr. Officer, Production Officer, Lab. Officer, Maintenance Officer on fixed term contract basis to work at Kanagala Factory, Kanagala Belgaum Dist. Karnataka HLL Lifecare Limited is a Mini Ratna Company of Govt. of India under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. HLL, a Schedule-B Public Sector Enterprise is today a multi product, multi unit organization addressing various public health challenges. The Company with seven manufacturing units and marketing offices throughout the country is engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of a wide range of contraceptives and healthcare products. The company has also ventured into Infrastructure Development, Procurement & Consultancy Services, setting up of Life Spring Hospitals, Women’s Health Pharma Division and setting up of Diagnostic Centres.
HLL offers a challenging work environment with ample opportunity for advancement, for personal and professional growth.
HLL now requires the following personnel on fixed term contract basis to work at Kanagala Factory, Kanagala – 591 225 Belgaum Dist. Karnataka.
|S.No.||Officer Grade||No. of posts||Qlf||Experience||Consolidated Pay|
|1||Sr. Officer – Q.A.||One||B.Pharma with 60% of marks||2-3 years in MNC / analysis / Industrial Pharmacy / QA.||Rs.24,000/- P.M.|
|M.Pharma (60%)||Fresher can apply|
|2||Sr. Officer – R.A.||One||B.Pharma (60%)||2-3 years in MNC||Rs.24,000/- P.M.|
|M.Pharma (R.A. / Pharmaceutical) with 60% of marks||Fresher can apply|
|3||Sr. Officer – HVAC Maintenance||One||Diploma in Air Conditioning / Refrigeration or Dip. In Mech Engg. with 60% of marks||3-years in operation & maintenance of HVAC in WHO / USFDA approved Pharma plant||Rs.16,000/- P.M.|
|4||Production Officer||One||B.Pharma or M.Sc. (Chemistry) with 60% of marks||18-months experience for B.Pharma candidates and 3-years for M.Sc. candidates in tablet manufacturing Company||Rs.16,000/- P.M.|
|5||Lab. Officer (Micro)||One||B.Sc. / M.Sc. (Microbiology) with 60% of marks||4-years for B.Sc & 2-Years for M.Sc. candidates preferably in approved microbiology testing Labs.||Rs.16,000/- P.M.|
|6||Lab. Officer||One||B.Sc. / M.Sc. (Chemistry/ Analytical) with 60% of marks||3-5-years experience with analytic background||Rs.16,000/- P.M.|
|7||Maintenance Officer||One||DME / Equivalent with 60% of marks||Minimum one year experience in Maintenance in Pharma plant with GMP Knowledge||Rs.16,000/- P.M.|
- The period of appointment will be initially for two years and further extendable / not extendable on need basis or they will be absorbed against regular vacancies as per actual requirement.
- AGE: Not above 35 years as on 01.09.2014. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government Rules.
- Relaxation in age and experience will be considered for exceptionally competent candidates.
- Those who are short listed by the Company alone will be called for the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Applications should be accompanied by Resume with details of job experience for assessing suitability to the post applied for.
- The envelope should be superscribed with the name of the Post Applied for:
- Apply only in the prescribed application format available with this site with your detailed CV.
- Out station candidates belongs to SC-ST category and called for interview will be entitled for travel expenses reimbursement as applicable from the communication address mentioned in the application form to the venue of Interview by the shortest route as per rules, on submission of proof. The distance should be exceeding more than 30-kms.
HOW TO APPLY :
Interested candidates may send their resume only in the format downloaded from the website with copies of Educational Qualification, Experience and Community certificates along with recent passport size photograph to the EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (OPERATIONS), HLL LIFECARE LIMITED, KANAGALA – 591 225 within 15-days from publishing of this advt.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 06/10/2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From HLL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|