HLL life care Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Supervisor Maintenance through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from HLL life care Limited.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Supervisor Maintenance. Walk in Interview will be held on 14.05.2015 between 9.30 am – 3.30 pm. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : HLL life care Limited
Vacancy Name : Supervisor Maintenance
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 01
Salary : Rs.12,000/-pm
Job Location : Cochin
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 14.05.2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : HLL Lifecare Limited (A Govt. of India Enterprise) Plot No.16-A/1, Cochin Special Economic Zone, Kakkanad, Cochin 682 037 Email: [email protected]: www.lifecarehll.com Tel: +91 484 2413999
Detail Of HLL life care Limited Supervisor Maintenance Recruitment:
HLL Lifecare Limited, a Mini Ratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India is looking for dynamic, self-motivated & value driven candidates for the following position on Fixed Tenure Contract Basis for Kakkanad, Cochin location.
- Position : Supervisor – Maintenance
- No of Positions : 1
- Essential Qualification : Diploma
- Desirable Qualification : MS Office &SAP
- Post Qualification : Minimum 3 years relevant experience in plant, sub-station & utility Experience maintenance
- Desirable Experience : SAP Maintenance Module Exposure& Experience in Chiller / Compressor / Sub-station maintenance
- Nature and tenure : Postings shall be done on Fixed Term Contract Basis of engagement
- Maximum Age : 37 years as on 01.04.2015
- Pay Range (INR) : 12,000
- Job Responsibilities : Maintenance of plant equipment, machineries, sub-station & utility maintenance Preventive maintenance of the equipment & coordination with external parties for annual maintenance contract Reporting of down times Categorization of break down hours & minimizing the down times Compliance to the requirements of Electrical Inspectorate & other statutory bodies.
Selection Procedure For HLL life care Limited – Supervisor Maintenance Post:
- Written Test on 14.05.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Supervisor Maintenance vacancy in HLL life care Limited:
- Venue : HLL Kakkanad Factory Cochin HLL Lifecare Limited (A Govt. of India Enterprise) Plot No.16-A/1, Cochin Special Economic Zone, Kakkanad, Cochin 682 037 Email: [email protected]: www.lifecarehll.com Tel: +91 484 2413999
- Date of walk in interview: 14.05.2015
- Time: 9.30 am – 3.30 pm
- Reporting Time: 9.15 am
- The job involves working in three (3) shift operation.
- Reservation as per Govt. of India Rules.
- Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC as per Govt. of India Rules.
- Candidates should bring their resume with details of job experience for assessing suitability.
- Interested candidates may attend the interview with originals of certificates and requested to download the blank application form by downloading and filling up the attached ‘Blank Application Form’.Affix latest passport size photograph and attach self-attested copy of certificates to prove age, qualification, experience along with latest salary certificate which should be produced at the time of walk-in-interview. SC/ST/OBC candidates to bring caste certificate.
- Incomplete applications and applications without self-attested copy of above certificates WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Appointment will be on fixed term contract basis.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 14.05.2015
HLL Lifecare Limited (A Govt. of India Enterprise) Plot No.16-A/1, Cochin Special Economic Zone, Kakkanad, Cochin 682 037 Email: [email protected] Website: www.lifecarehll.com Tel: +91 484 2413999