HLL life care Limited (HLL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Graduate Trainee & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed ITI , B.Sc, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from HLL life care Limited (HLL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Graduate Trainee & More Vacancies on or before 19.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||HLL life care Limited (HLL)|
|Vacancy Name||Graduate Trainee & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||ITI, B.Sc, Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||10 Posts|
|Last Date for this job||19.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||HLL LIFECARE LIMITED, KANAGALA – 591 225, TQ.HUKKERI, DIST.BELGAUM|
Detail of HLL life care Limited (HLL) Graduate Trainee & More Vacancies Recruitment:
HLL Lifecare Limited is a Mini Ratna Company of Govt. of India under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. HLL, a Schedule-B Public Sector Enterprise is today a multi product, multi unit organization addressing various public health challenges. The Company with seven manufacturing units and marketing offices throughout the country is engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of a wide range of contraceptives and healthcare products. The company has also ventured into Infrastructure Development, Procurement & Consultancy Services, setting up of Life Spring Hospitals, Women’s Health Pharma Division and setting up of Diagnostic Centres. HLL offers a challenging work environment with ample opportunity for advancement, for personal and professional growth. HLL now requires the following personnel on fixed term contract / Training & Development / Apprenticeship Training basis to work at Kanagala Factory, Kanagala – 591 225, Tq.Hukkeri, Belgaum Dist. Karnataka.
|S.No||Officer Grade||No. of posts||Qlf||Experience||Consolidated Pay|
Sr. Officer – HVAC Maintenance
(Fixed Term Contract basis)
|One||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering /
Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 60% of marks
|For Diploma Holders –
Minimum 3-years experience in any one of the following areas :
For Degree Holders –
Minimum 1-year experience in any one of the following areas :
(Fixed Term Contract basis)
|One||DME / Equivalent with 60% of marks||Minimum one year experience in Maintenance in Pharma plant with GMP Knowledge||Rs.16,000/- P.M.|
(Under Company’s Training & Development Scheme)
|Will be decided based on future needs||B.Sc. (Chemistry) with 60% of marks||Fresher can apply||Rs.6000/- P.M.
Rs.6500/- P.M. Rs.7000/- P.M. for Ist, IInd & IIIrd year respectively
|4||Trade Apprenticeship Trainees (Under the provisions of Apprenticeship Act – 1961)||07
(4-Fitters / 3-Electrician)
|ITI (Fitter) / (Electrician) with 60% of marks||Fresher can apply||Rs.4500/- P.M.|
Selection Procedure for HLL life care Limited (HLL) – Graduate Trainee & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19.03.2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Graduate Trainee & More Vacancies in HLL life care Limited (HLL):
Interested candidates may send their resume only in the format downloaded from the website with copies of Educational Qualification, Experience and Community certificates along with recent passport size photograph to the EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (OPERATIONS), HLL LIFECARE LIMITED, KANAGALA – 591 225, TQ.HUKKERI, DIST.BELGAUM within 15-days from publishing of this advt
- The period of appointment of Fixed Term Contract will be for one year.
- The period of appointment of Graduate Trainees under Company’s Training & Development Scheme will be for three years.
- The period of appointment of Trade Apprenticeship Trainees will be for one year only.
- Above appointments will not confer on any claim as of right or otherwise for consideration for regular employment in the Company.
- AGE: Not above 35 years as on 01.03.2015. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government Rules.
- Those who are short listed by the Company alone will be called for the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Applications should be accompanied by Resume with details of job experience for assessing suitability to the post applied for.
- The envelope should be superscribed with the name of the Post Applied for:
- Apply only in the prescribed application format available in the Company’s website with your detailed CV.
- Out station candidates belongs to SC-ST category and called for interview will be entitled for travel expenses reimbursement as applicable from the communication address mentioned in the application form to the venue of Interview by the shortest route as per rules, on submission of proof. The distance should be more than 30-kms.
Important dates to remember :
Last date for this job 19.03.2015