HMT Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate through recruitment notification – HMT Limited Recruitment 2015 – REF: NO: HMT/MTK/HRM/CONTRACTUAL ENGAGEMENT/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, B.E can apply for the new recruitment notification from HMT Limited.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Associate. Walk in Interview will be held on 14/8/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : HMT Limited
Vacancy Name : Project Associate
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.13,000-13,500/- p.m
Job Location : Ernakulam
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 14/8/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: HMT MACHINE TOOLS LIMITED HMT Colony P O., Kalamassery, Ernakulam Dist. 683 503
Detail of HMT Limited Project Associate Recruitment:
HMT Machine Tools Limited, Kalamassery, a Subsidiary of HMT Limited is a pioneer in manufacturing of Heavy, Medium and Light Duty CNC & conventional Turning machines and Printing Machineries, invites candidates as Project Associate (Technical) in NPOL Directing Gear Project work, from Graduate Engineers (Mechanical) with good academic record on contract basis for a period of 2 years. No of vacancy-5 The selection will be based on Qualification, Work experience and competencies of candidates.
- Four years full time B.E / B.Tech (Mechanical) from recognized university/institute in First Class with an aggregate of 70%.
- Candidate should have post qualification experience of minimum 6 months with exposure to design in any reputed company.
- Those who have completed Graduate Apprenticeship with training in Design department also can apply.
- Candidate should have proficiency in design-software like AutoCAD, SolidWorks etc.
- The exposure/ experience in Military Standards, product conceptualization, part/assembly modeling using 3D modeling tools, carrying out design verification using Thermal and Structural Analysis tools, validating design and generating file of drawings for production etc. will be considered as an added qualification while selection.
Age limit is 30 as on 01.08.2015. A consolidated remuneration of Rs.13,000/- pm for the first year and Rs.13500 pm for second year. Interested candidates may attend the Walk-in-Interview on 14.08.2015 at 10:00 am along with duly filled resume form attached along with as Annexure-1, with originals of relevant educational certificates, experience certificates and conduct certificate to the office of the Joint General Manager (HR), HMT Machine Tools Ltd., HMT Colony PO 683 503, Kalamassery. Ph. no. 0484- 2540731.
POLICY, PROCEDURE, TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ENGAGING PERSONNEL ON CONTRACT BASIS
- OBJECTIVE: The following procedure is formulated to engage persons on contract basis to complete specified projects so as to fill the skill-gaps in areas on need based on a short term basis.
- TYPE AND CADRE OF CONTRACT ENGAGEMENT: Contractual engagement shall be made only for the completion of projects undertaken by the company and for its anticipated future projects.
- APPOINTING / SANCTIONING AUTHORITY: Unit Chief will be the Appointing Authority and Managing Director – Machine Tools will be the Sanctioning Authority.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Candidates has to fill the resume in format attached along with as Annexure-1 along with originals of relevant documents such as age proof, qualifications, caste certificate for reservation eligibility etc. should be submitted at the time of interview.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection / engagement shall be a disqualification.
- Selection will be made by a Committee constituted by the Competent Authority.
- Candidates whose testimonials are incomplete will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- The maximum age should not be more than 30 years on 1.8.2015. However relaxation will be given for SC/ST/OBC candidates (SC/ST – 5 years , OBC – 3 years) as per the Government Rules and Presidential directives on Reservation.
- Selected candidates will be entitled to 7 (Seven) days Casual leave and 7(Seven) days Sick leave on pro rata basis per year. If the leave exceeds the above, consolidated payment will be made on pro rata rate of attendance.
- Contractual engagement of a person shall not be construed to be permanent employment and such appointees shall not be entitled to any preferential treatment equivalent to a permanent employee or entitled to regular employment in that or any other service in HMT Machine Tools Limited, Kalamassery in future.
- Compliance of all the relevant and applicable statutory enactment such as the payment of Minimum Wage Act, ESI, EPF Act, etc shall be ensured by the concerned disbursing officer while making payment of monthly remuneration.
- Those who are selected for contractual engagement shall undergo medical check-up and produce a Medical Fitness Certificate issued by a qualified Registered Medical Practitioner before joining the company. Those found medically unfit will not be engaged and the offer letter stands withdrawn in such cases.
- The selection and subsequent engagement if any will be purely on temporary contractual basis and will not count for any claim for regular/ permanent employment in future.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category should submit the caste certificate as per the Govt. of India guidelines. For candidates belonging to OBC category, the caste certificate issued should be within one year from the date of publication of this advertisement and should specifically mention that person does not belong to creamy layer.
- The reservation for SC/ST/OBC will be as per the Government of India guidelines.
- Candidates, who have been awarded marks under CGPA / OGPA or other pattern in Graduation or any other qualifying examination may submit the CGPA / OGPA conversion to percentage certificate from the relevant University / Institute.
- No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not selected for Interview.
Selection Procedure for HMT Limited – Project Associate Post:
- Written Test on 14/8/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Associate vacancy in HMT Limited:
The Management reserves all the right to alter, modify, delete or add any clause(s) as per the need of the Organization without notice including during contract period. 14 For any clarification candidate may contact in the following address The Joint General Manager (HR) HMT Machine Tools Limited HMT Colony P O., Kalamassery, Ernakulum Dist. 683 503Kerala, India. For further clarifications Phone: 91-0484-2540731 (9 Lines) Email: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 14/8/2015
HMT MACHINE TOOLS LIMITED HMT Colony P O., Kalamassery, Ernakulam Dist. 683 503
HMT Limited Recruitment 2014 – REF: NO: HMT/MTK/HRM/CONTRACTUAL ENGAGEMENT/2015.
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016