HMT Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Specialist Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS/ BDS/MD/MS can apply for the new recruitment notification from HMT Limited
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Specialist Consultant on or before 21/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||HMT Limited|
|Vacancy Name||Specialist Consultant|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S/ B.D.S/MS/MD|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||21/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||HMT MACHINE TOOLS LIMITED BANGALORE COMPLEX, BANGALORE – 560 013|
Detail of HMT Limited Specialist Consultant Recruitment:
HMT Hospital based in Bangalore is managed by HMT Machine Tools Limited a wholly owned subsidiary of HMT Limited a PSU under the Govt. of India. It caters to the needs of HMT employees and their families and also to general public. The hospital is located at Jalahalli in northern part of Bangalore. Many of the Central Govt. Offices have their residential quarters in this area. Also many prestigious apartments have come up in Jalahalli. The hospital caters to most of the residents living in and around Jalahalli. HMT Hospital is looking to appoint Consultants in the field of Medicine, General Surgery, Gynaecology & Obstetrics’, Paediatrics’, Orthopaedics, ENT Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Dental and invites application from qualified Doctors having a minimum post graduate experience of 5 years & above and interested to work as “Specialist Consultants” at HMT Hospital for a minimum of 2 hours per day any time between 8.00 AM to 8.00 PM
- CONSULTATION CHARGES: The Consultation charges will be Rs.200/- per patient. The revision in the Consultation charges will be at the discretion of the Management and any changes in the same will be notified to the Specialist Consultants in advance.
- REVENUE SHARING: The Specialist Consultant appointed shall be ready for a percentage share from their earnings generated. Accordingly, the specialist consultant is willing to offer ————-% of earnings generated, excluding the earnings generated through medical procedures, percentage share of which will be as per the prevailing rates at HMT Hospital. However, irrespective of the percentage mentioned here the sharing of earnings will be at the discretion of the Management.
- To the maximum extent possible the Doctors should utilise the facilities available at HMT Hospital. I hereby agree that the above terms and conditions are accepted by me in case I am selected as a Specialist Consultant with HMT Hospital.
Selection Procedure for HMT Limited – Specialist Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Specialist Consultant Vacancy in HMT Limited:
The interested Doctors specialised in the fields mentioned above are required to send their filled in application along with all necessary documents by post in an envelope superscribed ‘Application for Specialist Consultant (……………………)’ to The Chief Medical Officer, HMT Hospital, Jalahalli P.O., Bangalore – 560 013 so as to reach on or before 21.02.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/02/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HMT Limited|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017