HMT Limited invites application for the recruitment of Graduate Engineers & More Vacancy with B.E/ B.Tech, B. Com. / B.Sc. / BBA / BBM educational background
Company name :HMT Limited
Posts : Graduate Engineers & More Vacancy
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech, B. Com. / B.Sc. / BBA / BBM
Salary : Rs. 16000-20000/- p.m
No of Openings : 07
Location : Bangalore
Last date to apply : 07.10.2014
Details of Post :
HMT (International) Limited, a trading Organisation engaged in export / import and project implementation activities, invites qualified personnel for engagement as Associates – Technical / Accounts / Commercial purely on contract basis. The details of qualification, job requirement, experience period etc. are given below:
Graduate Engineers & More Vacancy:
- Post Associates – Technical / Accounts / Commercial
- No. of Posts 7 (Seven)
- Duration Two years and can be extended further
- Engineering Degree in Mechanical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication Engineering, other engineering discipline may also be considered based on requirement
- B. Com. / B.Sc. / BBA / BBM Graduates from recognized universities for non-technical posts
- Knowledge of computers in MS Office essential for both technical and non-technical posts
- Job requirement Technical post :
- Sourcing of suppliers
- To plan and finalize technical specifications, attachments, accessories, tools and spares for various workshop machines and equipment.
- Knowledge of Machine Tools
- Plan Shop / Lab layouts
- Tendering activities as per purchase manual/Vigilance guidelines of the Company.
- Co-ordinate for dispatch of supplies including inspection, export worthy packing, shipment.
- Non-technical post
- Tendering and purchase activities as per purchase manual/Vigilance guidelines of the Company.
- To work in Accounts / Commercial & shipping areas
- Good communication skills to interact with suppliers and foreign customers essential for both the posts
- Experience – 1 to 2 years industry / working experience in one or more areas of Marketing/Sales, Production, Quality Control, Purchase, Planning, projects monitoring, Tendering activities, Accounts, logistics etc. Freshers may also be considered based on the qualification.
- Age Below 28 years as on 30.09.2014
- Consolidated payment per month Rs. 20,000/- per month for Engineering Graduates Rs. 16,000/- per month for Other Graduates Applicable TDS shall apply
General Instruction :
- Applications should be made in the prescribed application format only along with copies of relevant documents. Application should mention clearly the post, e.g. Associate – Technical or Associate – Accounts / Commercial
- The Contractual engagement will be for the period mentioned above. Detailed terms & conditions of engagement shall be indicated in the offer letter.
- Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be as per Government Directives.
- Relaxation in age and experience may be considered at the sole discretion of Management depending upon the merit and other qualifications etc..
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection / engagement shall be a disqualificationSelection will be made by a Committee constituted by the Competent Authority.
- Documents in support of qualification and relevant experience shall be submitted along with the filled-in application format. In the case of nonsubmission of documents along with the filled-in application format will be rejected.
- Candidature of the candidates is liable to be rejected at any stage of selection process or after engagement, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- HMT (International) Limited shall not be liable for any damage / injury/loss to the individual, if any, sustained during the entire selection process and journey.
- HMT (International) Limited reserves the right to assess fitness or otherwise of the candidate selected – to cancel/restrict/enlarge the selection process without assigning any reason thereof, if need arise.
- Interviews shall be held by the Selection Committee of the Company [HMT(International) Limited] constituted by the Competent Authority.
- After the approval by the Competent Authority for engagement of candidate/s, an offer of contractual engagement will be issued.
- The candidate shall have to indicate his acceptance of the offer within one week from the receipt of offer, if not, the next candidate in order of merit will be given the offer of engagement on similar lines. The Competent Authority may grant such extension of time depending upon the exigencies.
- The candidates shall have to appear for interview at their own cost. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
How to apply:
Interested Candidates are required to send their filled-in application in the prescribed format along with required self attested copies of documents/testimonials etc. by speed post / courier to Jt. General Manager (HR), HMT (International) Limited, HMT Bhawan, V Floor,# 59, Bellary Road, Bangalore – 560 032, so as to reach on or before 07.10.2014. The Interview date will be communicated within a short notice through email only
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :07.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HMT Limited||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|