Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification – Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 11/09/2015 at 09.00 A.M.-01.00.P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : B.Sc, M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Post
Job Location :Mumbai
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 11/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy :Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE),V. N. Purav Marg, Mankhurd, Near Anushakti Nagar Bus Depot, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400088
Detail Of Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) Project Assistant Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Project Assistant||01 Post||B.Sc, M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech||Rs-18,500/-pm||28 years|
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, (TIFR), Mumbai hereby invites applicants for Walk-ininterview for one position of PROJECT ASSISTANT for Astronomy Olympiad Cell at HBCSE.
PROJECT ASSISTANT – ONE POSITION:
The candidate will be responsible for academic support for the Astronomy Olympiad activities, including preparations for hosting of International Olympiad in Astronomy and Astrophysics (IOAA) 2016 in India. This includes helping in question paper setting, managing communication with the international committee as well as administrative responsibilities.
Qualification & Experience:
- The candidates should have a B. Sc. / B. S. degree with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade and one year post qualification experience in relevant field OR M. Sc. / M. S. degree in Physics/Astronomy with at least 60 % marks or equivalent grade or B. E. / B. Tech.
- degree with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade. Candidate with knowledge of night sky observation will be preferable.
- Strong interest in Astronomy, Astrophysics and teaching is desirable
- The position is purely temporary, for one year in the first instance and extendable by one or two more years. A consolidated honorarium of Rs. 18,500/- (inclusive of HRA) will be paid.
- Age: Below 28 years.
- Note: Project Assistant will not be entitled for office accommodation.
Selection Procedure For Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) – Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 11/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Project Assistant vacancy in Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE):
Applicants must bring with them the following:
- Application on plain paper giving full details such as Name, Date of Birth, Full address with phone/mobile number and E-mail address (if any), Educational Qualification, Experience, Caste, Names, Phone number and Addresses of two referees, details of post applied for and Notice Number. Attach true copies of relevant certificates duly attested.
- The original certificates for verification.
- One latest photograph.
- Applicants in Govt. /Semi Govt./Public Sector undertakings/Autonomous Body must bring a No Objection Certificate from their present employer.
- Outstation candidates belonging to SC/ST are entitled for ordinary/Mail/Express second class return railwayfare.
- This concession is not admissible to those SC/ST candidates who are already in Central/State Govt. service.
- Date of Interview: Friday, September 11, 2015, Time: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job: 11/09/2015
VENUE :HOMI BHABHA CENTRE FOR SCIENCE EDUCATION, T.I.F.R., (Next to Anushaktinagar Bus Terminus), V. N. Purav Marg, Mankhurd, Mumbai 400 088. To reach the Centre you may come by train to Mankhurd (Harbour Line) or take BEST Bus routes, 21 Ltd. from Dadar (E), 92 Ltd. or 521 Ltd. from Dadar (W),360 from Kurla (E) or 352 from Sion (E).
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016