Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification – Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) Recruitment 2015 – NOTICE NO. 09/15. Candidates who have completed B.SC/ M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 07/04/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||07/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, T.I.F.R., (Next to Anushaktinagar Bus Terminus), V. N. Purav Marg, Mankhurd, Mumbai 400 088|
Detail of Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (TIFR), Mumbai hereby invites applicants for “Walk-inInterview” for one position of Project Assistant to work in HBCSE.
- PROJECT ASSISTANT – 1 Position
- Qualification : 1)The applicant should be a graduate/post graduate with minimum 50% marks of any recognized University 2) Familiar with use of Computers and their applications for administrative matters and correspondence. 3) Spoken and Written knowledge of English.
- Experience : Minimum 1 year experience of Clerical work in Administration (candidate should have one year post qualification experience) The position is purely temporary, for one year in the first instance and extendable by one or two more years.
- A consolidated honorarium of Rs. 18,500/- (inclusive of HRA) will be paid.
- Job Description: The Project Assistant will be required to provide assistance in the administration office. He/She will be required to type letters, notes, maintain files, arrange meetings, take care of the office mail etc.
- Age : Below 28 years
Selection Procedure for Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) – Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 07/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Assistant vacancy in Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE):
Project Assistant will not be entitled for office accommodation. Applicants must bring with them the following: 1) Application on plain paper giving full details such as name, date of birth, full address with phone/mobile number and e-mail address (if any), educational qualification, experience, caste, names and addresses of two referees (attach certificates from the referees) together with true copies of relevant certificates and testimonials duly attested, details of post applied for and Notice Number 2) The original certificates for verification. 3) One latest photograph. 4) Applicants in Govt. / Semi-Government / Public Sector undertakings /Autonomous body must bring No Objection Certificates from their reporting officer. Outstation candidates belonging to SC/ST are entitled for ordinary/Mail/Express second class return railway fare. This concession is not admissible to those SC/ST candidates who are already in Central/State Govt. service. Date & Time of Interview and Test: Tuesday, April 07, 2015, Time; 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 07/04/2015
Venue: Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, T.I.F.R., (Next to Anushaktinagar Bus Terminus), V. N. Purav Marg, Mankhurd, Mumbai 400 088. To reach the Centre you may come by train to Mankhurd (Harbour Line) or take BEST Bus routes, 21 Ltd. from Dadar (E), 92 Ltd. or 521 Ltd. from Dadar (W), 360 from Kurla or 352 from Sion.
Reference: Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) Recruitment 2014 – NOTICE NO. 09/15
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017