Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification – Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) Recruitment 2015 – NOTICE NO. 10/15. Candidates who have completed M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 13/04/2015 between 09.00 AM to 01.00 PM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||13/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, T.I.F.R., (Next to Anushaktinagar Bus Terminus), V. N. Purav Marg, Mankhurd, Mumbai 400 088|
Detail of Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (TIFR), Mumbai hereby invites applicants for “Walk-in-interview” for one position of Project Assistant for Chemistry Olympiad Cell at HBCSE.
- PROJECT ASSISTANT – 1 Position
- Areas of work: 1. Chemistry Olympiad – HBCSE is the National nodal Centre for selection and training of students for International Chemistry Olympiad. 2. National Initiative on Undergraduate Science – A nurture programme to promote learning among undergraduate students through research.
- Nature of Job: The candidate will be dealing with areas of chemistry taught at junior college and undergraduate level. The person will assist in development and standardization of challenging experiments in chemistry, scientific data entry and referencing scientific journals and literature.
- Qualification & Experience: Candidate should have B.Sc. degree in Chemistry with atleast 60% marks and 1 year job experience in the field of Chemistry or M. Sc. Degree in Chemistry with atleast 60% marks. The candidate should have knowledge of software for word processing (e.g. MS Word), Spread sheet (e.g. MS Excel), Graphics (e.g. Corel, Photoshop) and web designing.
- The position is purely temporary, for one year in the first instance and extendable by one or two more years.
- A consolidated honorarium of Rs. 18,500/- (inclusive of HRA) will be paid.
- Age: Below 28 years
- Project Assistant will not be entitled for office accommodation.
Selection Procedure for Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) – Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 13/04/2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Assistant vacancy in Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE):
Applicants must bring with them the following: 1) Application on plain paper giving full details such as Name, Date of Birth, Full address with phone/mobile number and e-mail address (if any), Educational Qualification, Experience, Caste, Names and Addresses of two referees (attach certificates from the referees) together with true copies of relevant certificates and testimonials duly attested, details of post applied for and Notice Number 2) The original certificates for verification. 3) One latest photograph. 4) Applicants in Govt. / Semi-Government / Public Sector undertakings /Autonomous body must bring No Objection Certificates from their reporting officer. Outstation candidates belonging to SC/ST are entitled for ordinary/Mail/Express second class return railway fare. This concession is not admissible to those SC/ST candidates who are already in Central/State Govt. service. Date & Time of Interview: Monday, April 13, 2015 Time; 9: 00 a.m. to 1: 00 p.m.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 13/04/2015
Venue: Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, T.I.F.R., (Next to Anushaktinagar Bus Terminus), V. N. Purav Marg, Mankhurd, Mumbai 400 088. To reach the Centre you may come by train to Mankhurd (Harbour Line) or take BEST Bus routes, 21 Ltd. from Dadar (E), 92 Ltd. or 521 Ltd. from Dadar (W), 360 from Kurla or 352 from Sion.
Reference: Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) Recruitment 2014 – NOTICE NO. 10/15