Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Scientific Officer through recruitment notification – Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) Recruitment 2015 – NOTICE NO. 03/15. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Scientific Officer . Walk in Interview will be held on 20/2/2015 at 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Scientific Officer|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000/- p.m|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||20/2/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||HBCSE, TIFR, Mankhurd, Mumbai 400088|
Detail of Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) Project Scientific Officer Recruitment:
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, (TIFR), Mumbai hereby invites applicants for Walk-in-interview for NIUS Physics Laboratory at HBCSE, Mumbai. The candidates should have interest in the field of Experimental Physics and willingness to work in the physics laboratory at HBCSE, TIFR, Mankhurd, Mumbai 400088 We are looking for candidates, who would like to contribute towards the improvement in the quality of training in experimental physics. The candidate will have to work with the NIUS (Physics) group in some of the following areas:
- Study and development of experiments and undergraduate student projects in Physics.
- Physics Education Research and Development.
- Preparation of written material/manuals for training in experimental physics.
For further details about the NIUS programme, please visit the following HBCSE – NIUS website http://nius.hbcse.tifr.res.in/
- PROJECT SCIENTIFIC OFFICER ‘B’ – ONE POSITION
- Qualification: Candidates should have a M. Sc. degree in Physics with minimum of 60 % marks. Candidates with additional degree /course will be preferred.
- Experience: 1 year work experience of working in a research laboratory, industry, teaching or relevant to the field The position is purely temporary, for one year in the first instance and extendable by one or two more years in deserving cases. A consolidated honorarium of Rs. 40,000/- (inclusive of HRA) will be paid
- Age: Below 28 years Note: Project Scientific Officer – B will not be entitled for office accommodation.
Selection Procedure for Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) – Project Scientific Officer Post:
- Written Test on 20/2/2015 .
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Scientific Officer vacancy in Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE):
Applicants must bring with them the following: 1) Application on plain paper giving full details such as Name, Date of Birth, Full address with phone/mobile number and e-mail address (if any), Educational Qualification, experience, caste, names, phone number and addresses of two referees, details of post applied for and Notice Number. Attach true copies of relevant certificates duly attested. 2) The original certificates for verification. 3) One latest photograph. 4) Applicants in Govt. / Semi-Government / Public Sector undertakings /Autonomous body will have to submit No Objection Certificate from their reporting officer. Outstation candidates belonging to SC/ST are entitled for ordinary/Mail/Express second class return railway fare. This concession is not admissible to those SC/ST candidates who are already in Central/State Govt. service. Date & Time of Interview: Friday, February 20, 2015 Time; 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Venue: HOMI BHABHA CENTRE FOR SCIENCE EDUCATION, T.I.F.R., (Next to Anushaktinagar Bus Terminus), V. N. Purav Marg, Mankhurd, Mumbai 400 088. To reach the Centre you may come by train to Mankhurd (Harbour Line) or take BEST Bus routes, 21 Ltd. from Dadar (E), 92 Ltd. or 521 Ltd. from Dadar (W), 360 from Kurla or 352 from Sion.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 20/2/2015
HBCSE, TIFR, Mankhurd, Mumbai 400088
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) Recruitment 2014 – NOTICE NO. 03/15.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HBCSE|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017