Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification – Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) Recruitment 2015 – Notice No. 06/15 . Candidates who have completed B.Sc/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 17/03/2015 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||17/03/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, T.I.F.R., (Next to Anushaktinagar Bus Terminus), V. N. Purav Marg, Mankhurd, Mumbai 400 088|
Detail of Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (TIFR), Mumbai hereby invites applicants for “Walk-ininterview for the position of Project Assistant, in physics laboratory.
- PROJECT ASSISTANT – 2 Positions
- Qualification & Experience: 1. B.Sc. with Physics with atleast 60% marks and 1 yr experience in relevant field, or M.Sc. Physics with atleast 60% marks. 2. Proficiency in English language.
- Nature of Job: The candidates should have interest in experimental physics and will have to assist the staff in physics laboratory programme.
- The position is purely temporary, for 6 months. A consolidated honorarium of Rs. 18,500/- (inclusive of HRA) will be paid.
- Project Assistant will not be entitled for office accommodation.
- Date & Time of Interview: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 Time; 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Selection Procedure for Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) – Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 17/03/2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Assistant vacancy in Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE):
Applicants must bring with them the following: 1) Application on plain paper giving full details such as Name, Date of Birth, Full address with phone/mobile number and e-mail address (if any), Educational Qualification, experience, caste, names, phone no. & addresses of two referees (attach certificates from the referees) together with true copies of relevant certificates and testimonials duly attested, details of post applied for and Notice Number 2) The original certificates for verification. 3) One latest photograph. 4) Applicants in Govt. / Semi-Government / Public Sector undertakings /Autonomous body must bring No Objection Certificates from their reporting officer. Outstation candidates belonging to SC/ST are entitled for ordinary/Mail/Express second class return railway fare. This concession is not admissible to those SC/ST candidates who are already in Central/State Govt. service.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 17/03/2015
Venue: Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, T.I.F.R., (Next to Anushaktinagar Bus Terminus), V. N. Purav Marg, Mankhurd, Mumbai 400 088. To reach the Centre you may come by train to Mankhurd (Harbour Line) or take BEST Bus routes, 21 Ltd. from Dadar (E), 92 Ltd. or 521 Ltd. from Dadar (W), 360 from Kurla or 352 from Sion.
Reference: Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) Recruitment 2014 – Notice No. 06/15
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017