Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Project Assistant for B.Sc/ M.Sc holders on December 02, 2014
Company name :Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE)
Posts :Project Assistant
Qualification : B.Sc/ M.Sc
Salary : Rs. 18,500/-p.m
No of Post : 01
Walk in Interview :December 2, 2014
Details of Post :
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (TIFR), Mumbai hereby invites applicants for “Walk-in-interview for one position of Project Assistant for Chemistry Olympiad Cell to work in HBCSE.
- PROJECT ASSISTANT – 1 Position
- Areas of work: 1. Chemistry Olympiad – HBCSE is the national nodal centre for selection and training of students for International Chemistry Olympiad. 2. National Initiative on Undergraduate Science – A nurture programme to promote learning among undergraduate students through research
- Nature of Job: The candidate will be dealing with areas of chemistry taught at junior college and undergraduate level. The person will assist in development and standardization of challenging experiments in chemistry, scientific data entry and referencing scientific journals and literature.
- Qualification: Candidate should have B.Sc. degree in Chemistry with atleast 60% marks and 1 yr experience in relevant field Or M. Sc. Degree in Chemistry with atleast 60% marks. The candidate should have knowledge of software for word processing (e. g. Ms Word), Spread sheet (e.g. Ms Excel), Graphics (e.g. Corel, Photoshop) and web designing. The position is purely temporary, for one year in the first instance and extendable by one or two more years. A consolidated honorarium of Rs. 18, 500/- (inclusive of HRA) will be paid.
- Age: Below 28 years Note: Project Assistant will not be entitled for office accommodation.
Applicants must bring with them the following:
- Application on plain paper giving full details such as Name, Date of Birth, Full address with phone/mobile number and e-mail address (if any), Educational Qualification, Experience, Caste, Names and Addresses of two referees (attach certificates from the referees) together with true copies of relevant certificates and testimonials duly attested, details of post applied for and Notice Number
- The original certificates for verification.
- One latest photograph.
- Applicants in Govt. / Semi-Government / Public Sector undertakings /Autonomous body must bring No Objection Certificates from their reporting officer.
Outstation candidates belonging to SC/ST are entitled for ordinary/Mail/Express second class return railway fare. This concession is not admissible to those SC/ST candidates who are already in Central/State Govt. service.
HOW TO APPLY :
Date & Time of Interview: Tuesday, December 2, 2014 Time: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Venue: Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, T.I.F.R., (Next to Anushaktinagar Bus Terminus), V. N. Purav Marg, Mankhurd, Mumbai 400 088. To reach the Centre you may come by train to Mankhurd (Harbour Line) or take BEST Bus routes, 21 Ltd. from Dadar (E), 92 Ltd. or 521 Ltd. from Dadar (W), 360 from Kurla or 352 from Sion.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview :December 2, 2014
VENUE : Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, T.I.F.R., (Next to Anushaktinagar Bus Terminus), V. N. Purav Marg, Mankhurd, Mumbai 400 088. To reach the Centre you may come by train to Mankhurd (Harbour Line) or take BEST Bus routes, 21 Ltd. from Dadar (E), 92 Ltd. or 521 Ltd. from Dadar (W), 360 from Kurla or 352 from Sion.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HBCSE|