Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) invites application for the recruitment of Scientific Assistant-B with B.Sc./BS educational background
Company name : Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE)
Posts : Scientific Assistant-B
Qualification : B.Sc./BS
Salary : Rs.9300-34800/- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : Mumbai
Last date to apply : 16.09.2014
Details of Post :
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE), a National Centre of TIFR invites applications for the post tenable at HBCSE, Mumbai.
- Scientific Assistant-B: One post (Unreserved); Pay Band: (PB-2) Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay: Rs. 4200/-;
- Total Monthly Emoluments: Rs. 34250/-; HQ: Mumbai.
- Qualification & Experience: 1) Science Graduate with 60% marks (B.Sc./BS in Physics/Astronomy/SpaceSciences/Electronics/Physical Sciences) OR SSC/HSC. Diploma in Engineering with 60% marks. 2)Knowledge of use of personal computers and its applications. 3) 0-2 years experience.
- Desirable: Strong interest in Astronomy. Knowledge of night sky observation and telescope handling.Knowledge of using GNU/Linux based astronomical software. Some prior experience in teaching and/or outreach activities. Ability to communicate in Hindi, English as well as other Indian languages.
- Work profile: Assistance in Astronomy Olympiad programme by contributing to academic and administrative aspects of the programme, teaching night sky observations, development of resource materials and participation in outreach activities involving visits to semi-urban/rural/tribal regions.
- Age: Below 28 years (Prescribed age should not exceed as on July 01, 2014).
Higher starting salary could be considered for deserving candidates. The candidates are liable to be transferred to other Centres/Field stations of the Institute, if required.
Appointment for the above post will be initially for a period of three years including probation period of one year. Continuing appointment beyond the initial period of three years will be subject to the results of a comprehensive review and performance appraisal. After successful review, the appointment is continued till superannuation age, which is sixty.
Selected candidates for the above post will be governed by the New Pension Scheme applicable to the Central Government Service [unless they are already governed by CCS (Pension) Rules 1972]. SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates can also apply.
How to apply:
- Application giving full details together with copies of relevant certificates/testimonials in the following format and superscribing the post applied for on the envelope should reach the Sr. Administrative Officer, Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, TIFR, V. N. Purav Marg, Mankhurd, Mumbai – 400 088 within 15 days of the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Application format: 1) Advertisement Number 2) Name of the Post 3) Name of the Applicant 4) (a) Date of Birth (attach photocopy of certificate) (b) Age as on July 01, 2014. 5) Nationality 6) Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC (attach photocopy of certificate) 7) Disability (attach photocopy of certificate) 8)Permanent address 9) Address for correspondence 10)Telephone numbers for contact (a) Landline (b) Mobile 11) Email address 12) Qualification (attach photocopies of certificates and marksheets) 13) Experience with details of organization, post held, scale of pay, basic pay (attach photocopies of certificates) 14) Names & addresses of two referees (attach certificates) 15) Have you at any time been called for interview in the Institute ? If so, give details 16) Signature of the candidate. Submission of photocopies of all the certificates/marksheets stated in the application are essential. Incomplete applications and applications without photocopies of certificates and applications received after the last date shall not be considered. Applicants in Government/Semi – Government/Public Sector Undertaking must apply through proper channel. Applicants, who do not send their applications through proper channel, if called, will be interviewed only upon submission of NOC from the Competent Authority prior to the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 16.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HBCSE||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016