Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) invites application for the recruitment of Project Assistant with B.Sc./ M.Sc educational background on 05 Nov 2014
Company name : Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE)
Posts : Project Assistant
Qualification : B.Sc./ M.Sc
Salary : Rs.18,500/- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : Mumbai
Walk in Date : 05.11.2014
Details of Post :
Project Assistant :
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (TIFR), Mumbai hereby invites applicants for “Walk-in-interview for the position of Project Assistant (Physics).The selected candidate is expected to work for Physics Olympiad (Experiment) at HBCSE.
- PROJECT ASSISTANT – 1 Position
- Qualifications: B.Sc. with Physics with atleast 60% marks and 1 yr experience in relevant field, or M.Sc. Physics with atleast 60% marks. Proficiency in English language.
- The position is purely temporary, for one year in the first instance and extendable by one or two more years.
- A consolidated honorarium of Rs. 18,500/- (inclusive of HRA) will be paid.
- Age: Below 28 years. (Relaxable up to five years in deserving cases)
- Date & Time of Interview and Test: Wednesday, 5th November 2014, Time 09:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Venue: Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, T.I.F.R., (Next to Anushaktinagar Bus Terminus), V. N. Purav Marg, Mankhurd, Mumbai 400 088. To reach the Centre you may come by train to Mankhurd (Harbour Line) or take BEST Bus routes, 21 Ltd. from Dadar (E), 92 Ltd. or 521 Ltd. from Dadar (W), 360 from Kurla or 352 from Sion.
Note: Project Assistant will not be entitled for office accommodation.
Applicants must bring with them the following: 1) Application on plain paper giving full details such as Name, Date of Birth, Full address with Phone/ Mobile number and E-mail address (if any), Educational Qualification, Experience, Caste, Names and Addresses of two referees (attach certificates from the referees) together with true copies of relevant certificates and testimonials duly attested, details of post applied for and Notice Number 2) The original certificates for verification. 3) One latest photograph. 4) Applicants in Govt. / Semi-Government / Public Sector undertakings / Autonomous body must bring No Objection Certificates from their reporting officer. Outstation candidates belonging to SC/ST are entitled for ordinary/ Mail/ Express second class return railway fare. This concession is not admissible to those SC/ST candidates who are already in Central/State Govt. service.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date: 05.11.2014
Venue: Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, T.I.F.R., (Next to Anushaktinagar Bus Terminus), V. N. Purav Marg, Mankhurd, Mumbai 400 088. To reach the Centre you may come by train to Mankhurd (Harbour Line) or take BEST Bus routes, 21 Ltd. from Dadar (E), 92 Ltd. or 521 Ltd. from Dadar (W), 360 from Kurla or 352 from Sion.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HBCSE|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016