HSCC India Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Engineer/ Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ MBA/ PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from HSCC India Limited
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Engineer/ Manager Job on or before 16/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||HSCC India Limited|
|Vacancy Name||Project Engineer/ Manager|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ MBA/PGDM/ PG-Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Sr Mgr (HRM) HSCC (India) Limited E-6(A), Sector-1 Noida (U.P) – 201301|
Detail of HSCC India Limited Project Engineer/ Manager Recruitment:
On behalf of Director, AIIMS, New Delhi, HSCC invites application from dynamic and result oriented professionals for appointment on temporary adhoc/on fixed tenure basis at National Cancer Institute, Jhajjar.
- BE from a recognized university with at least 10 years experience in construction projects management. Experience in healthcare project management, execution and commissioning is desirable. The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Liaison between HSCC, AIIMS and the selected contractors for various works and services related to NCI.
- Regular monitoring of construction related activities at site as desired by AIMS from time to time.
- Scheduling project activities as per identified timeline and alerting authorities regarding deviations if any.
- Providing technical inputs related to engineering during equipment procurement.
- He shall report to Head, NCI through SE (AIIMS) & PO (NCI)
- MBA or PG Diplo ma in Management (at least 2 years) from a recognized university. Experience in project management and medical equipment procurement in a government sector desirable. The candidate must have good communication, drafting and presentation skills and must be proficient in government correspondence & office procedures.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Prepare and monitor project timelines and present it in the weekly project review meeting.
- Co-ordinate and liaision on behalf of AIIMS between user departments, MoHFW, HSCC and other agencies
- Minuting and archiving of all NCI related activities.
- Co-ordinating with bidders and project consultants for equipment and service procurement meetings.
- He shall report to Head, NCI through PHA & PO (NCI).
- All Degree/Diploma/Certificates should be from University/Institute recognized by the Board of Technical Education/AICTE/appropriate statutory authority.
- Reservations for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Serviceman and physically handicapped persons would be provided as per extant Govt. orders.
- All applicants should possess good computer skills including knowledge of MS-Office.
- Only candidates below the age of 40 years are eligible to apply.
- All candidates are advised to regularly scan through HSCC website as amendments if any, will be notified on the company’s website and separate advertisement will not be made.
Selection Procedure for HSCC India Limited- Project Engineer/ Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Engineer/ Manager Vacancy in HSCC India Limited:
Interested eligible candidates re requested to forward their detailed bio- data (as per attached format), self attested copies of certificates, testimonials, Identity Proof and passport size photograph at the following address:
Sr Mgr (HRM)
HSCC (India) Limited
Noida (U.P) – 201301
Last date for receipt of applications is 16.02.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HSCC India Limited|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Miniratna jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017