HSCC India Limited conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Graduate Engineers & More Vacancies for B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ Graduate/ MBA/ CA/ ICWA/ MBBS/ MS/ MD holders on November 21-28, 2014
Company name :HSCC India Limited
Posts :Graduate Engineers & More Vacancies
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ Graduate/ MBA/ CA/ ICWA/ MBBS/ MS/ MD
Salary : NA
No of Post : 08
Walk in Interview :November 21-28, 2014
Details of Post :
Graduate Engineers & More Vacancies
HSCC (India) Ltd is a profit making premier Mini Ratna multi-disciplinary consultancy company providing quality consultancy services in healthcare and other social sectors.
Dynamic and result oriented professionals are invited to attend Walk-In-Interview to be placed on panel for appointment on temporary adhoc/on fixed tenure basis for its ongoing and future assignments. The selected candidates shall be posted anywhere in India.
GRADUATE ENGINEERS : BIO-MEDICAL ENGINEERING: Graduate in Bio-Medical Engineering (full time course) with minimum 60% marks having minimum 05 years post qualification experience in handling procurement assignments i.e. specification development, cost estimation, bid documentation, tendering, technical evaluation, inspection and testing, installation and commissioning of equipment, logistics support etc.
GRADUATE & DIPLOMA HOLDERS :
- CIVIL ENGINEERING: Graduate/Diploma (full time course) in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute having minimum 60% marks with 1 to 15 years post qualification experience in all aspects of project management, including civil/structural works, publishing and finalizing pre-qualification requirement as per norms, inviting tenders, scrutiny of bids of vendors, monitoring, execution of site activities etc.
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING: Graduate/Diploma (full time course) in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute having minimum 60% marks with 1 to 15 years post qualification experience in internal & external electrification, HT, MV, LT and substations & execution of the same, checking of working drawings, site supervision etc.
- MECHANICHAL ENGINEERING: Graduate/Diploma (full time course) in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute having minimum 60% marks with experience (minimum 1 year for graduate engineers and 3 years for diploma holders) in designing/execution of central HVAC works having knowledge of services such as laundry, kitchen, gas piping, CSSD, waste disposal etc for hospitals/hotels etc.
- DRAFTSMAN (ARCH/CIVIL/ELECT/MECH): Minimum 10th pass holding 3 years Diploma in Architectural Assistantship (full time course) with minimum 60% marks for D’Man (Arch) and minimum 10th class pass having at least 60% marks in ITI (Civil/PHE/Elect/Mech) Trade Certificate (full time course) for D’Man (Civil/PHE/Elect/Mech). Candidates must have 1 to 15 years experience in AUTOCAD drafting of GA & R/f detailing drawings of multistoried buildings in an organization handling large civil projects. Command over AUTOCAD is must. Exposure in checking drawings and independently understanding GA & R/f drawing & to work from supplied designs is desirable.
- FINANCE & ACCOUNTS: CA/ICWA with minimum one year post qualification experience in areas of MIS, Internal Control System, finalization of balance sheet, coordination with auditors, taxation, banking, tendering etc. Experience of working in a computerized environment is a must. Experience may be relaxed in case of deserving candidates.
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT : Full time MBA or equivalent having minimum 60% marks from a reputed recognized University/Institute with upto 3 years hands on experience in handling HR functions including Performance Management, Training & Development, administration, liaison, etc, preferably in a PSU. Candidates must possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
MEDICAL CONSULTANTS (Retired): MBBS, preferably with MS/MD, with experience in identification of generic specification, cost estimation, technical evaluation etc. Preference will be given to candidates with knowledge of medical equipment planning, technical aspects of medical equipments for various applications, specifications, demonstration, inspection etc.
All Degree/Diploma/Certificates should be from University/Institute recognized by the Board of Technical Education/AICTE/appropriate statutory authority. Reservations for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Serviceman and physically handicapped persons would be provided as per extant Govt. orders.:3:
All applicants should possess good computer skills and experience of working in a computerized environment is a must.Only candidates below the age of 40 years will be allowed to attend the Walk In Interview.
All candidates are advised to regularly scan through HSCC website as amendments if any, will be notified on the company’s website and separate advertisement will not be made.
HOW TO APPLY :
Interested eligible candidates may attend the Walk-In-Interview along with detailed bio-data (as per format attached), attested copies of certificates, experience certificate, testimonials, Identity Proof and passport size photograph failing which they will not be allowed to attend the interview. Walk-In-Interviews will be held at the above mentioned address from as per the following schedule:
Important dates to remember :
|Friday, 21.11.2014||Bio-Medical Engineering||10.30 AM – 4 PM|
|Saturday, 22.11.2014||D’Man (Arch/Civil/PHE/Elect/Mech)||10.30 AM – 4 PM|
|Monday, 24.11.2014||Elect & Mech Engineering||10.30 AM – 4 PM|
|Tuesday, 25.11.2014||Civil Engineering||10.30 AM – 4 PM|
|Wednesday, 26.11.2014||Finance & Accounts||10.30 AM – 4 PM|
|Thursday, 27.11.2014||Human Resource Management||10.30 AM – 4 PM|
|Friday, 28.11.2014||Medical Consultants||10.30 AM – 4 PM|
VENUE : HSCC (India) Ltd (A Government of India Enterprise) E-6(A), Sector-1, Noida
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From HSCC India Limited|
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017