Human Resource Development Group CSIR invites online application for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow/Research Associate for MSc/BE/BTech/MTech/ME/MBBS/BDS/BPharm/BVSc/BSc(Ag)/MPharm/MVSc/MSc(Ag) holders
Company name : Human Resource Development Group CSIR
Posts : Senior Research Fellow/Research Associate
Qualification : MSc/BE/BTech/MTech/ME/MBBS/BDS/BPharm/BVSc/BSc(Ag)/MPharm/MVSc/MSc(Ag)
Salary : Rs. 18000-20,000/- p.m
No of Openings : NA
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 8/9/2014
Details of Post :
Senior Research Fellow/Research Associate
The Human Resource Development (HRD) Group of COUNCIL OF SCIENTIFIC AND INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH (CSIR), New Delhi, provides opportunities to bright young men and women in the form of Senior Research Fellowships (SRFs)/ SRF (Extended)/ Research Associateships (RAs) for training in methods of research under the expert guidance of faculty members/scientists working in universities, laboratories and institutes of Government Departments and recognised laboratories of industry in various fields of science and technology.
Preference will be given to the research topics relevant to R&D programmes of CSIR Laboratories, in the new and emerging fields of science and in the areas of importance for development of scientific and technological capability of the country. The Fellowships/ Associateships are tenable in all the universities and deemed universities/IITs/postgraduate colleges/government research establishments including those of CSIR, R&D establishments of recognised public sector, industrial firms and other recognised institutions. Only bonafide Indian citizens are eligible for the award. The award is for fixed tenure and does not imply any assurance or guarantee for subsequent employment by CSIR to the beneficiary. CSIR reserves the right to determine the place in India best suited to provide necessary facilities in the areas of science in which the awardee is to specialize. Selected Fellows and Associates will have to devote their full time to the approved research programmes. Fellows and Associates are not permitted to take up any other remunerative jobs/assignments during their tenure.
SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIPS ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- MSc/BE/BTech or equivalent degree with at least 55% marks and one publication in SCI Journal and should have completed at least two years of post MSc/BE/BTech research experience as on the last date of application, as evidenced from fellowship/ associateship or from date of registration for Ph.D.OR
- MTech/ME or equivalent degree in engineering/technology with at least 60% marks.OR
- BE/BTech or equivalent degree with at least 60% marks and two years research experience as on the last date of application.OR
- MBBS/BDS or equivalent with at least 60% marks and one year internship.OR
- BPharm/BVSc/BSc(Ag) or equivalent degree with at least 55% marks and one publication in SCI Journal and should have completed at least three years research experience as on the last date of application, evidenced from fellowship/associateship or from date of registration for Ph.D.OR
- MPharm/MVSc/MSc(Ag) or equivalent degree with at least 55% marks and one publication in SCI Journal and should have at least one year research experience as on the last date of application, evidenced from fellowship / associateship or from date of registration for Ph.D.Apply Online on or before 2nd September 2014at http://www.csirhrdg.res.inOnly online applications followed by hard copy will be accepted.Documents in support of research, teaching (not below the undergraduate level) experience and Ph.D. registration should be attached.Those who have been awarded PhD/MD/MS/MDS degree or have submitted their thesis for the award of PhD/MD/MS/MDS degrees are not eligible for the position of SRF. Those who are eligible for RA will not be considered for SRF.
STIPEND AND TENURE: All those candidates who have submitted their PhD/MD/MS/MDS thesis can apply under this category. All such candidates must submit necessary documents issued by the University, as proof of their having submitted the thesis. In the absence of such documents, application will be rejected. The applicant must have at least one publication in standard refereed journal as listed in Journal Citation Reports (JCR) etc. The selected candidates will be offered SRF (Ext) for one year only at a stipend of Rs. 20,000/-p.m. Candidates applying for SRF (Ext), who are expected to obtain PhD degree by the time of the date of interview, may submit their research proposal as applicable to RA. Only those candidates, who bring the proof of PhD degree at the time of interview, will be considered for RA. Candidate selected for SRF(Extended) will not be automatically upgraded to RA.
RESEARCH ASSOCIATESHIPS: ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- The applicant should have a PhD before the last date of application (in a science or engineering subject) or MD/MS/MDS (in medical science subject) or ME/MTech/MPharm/MVSc with three years R&D experience as on the last date of application, evidenced from fellowship or associateship or from date of registration of PhD.
- The candidate must have at least one research publication in standard refereed journal as listed in Journal Citation Reports (JCR), etc
The stipend of RA will be one of the following for the entire tenure:Rs. 22,000/- p.m. (Fixed),Rs. 23,000/-p.m. (Fixed),Rs. 24,000/-p.m. (Fixed), as recommended by the selection committee.In addition, each RA will receive a contingent grant of a maximum of Rs. 20,000/-p.a which will be provided to the concerned University/Institution.
- Senior Research Fellow : Maximum 32 years as on the last date of application.
- SRF Extended : Maximum 33 years as on the last date of application.
- Research Associate : Maximum 35 years as on the last date of application.
Age limit is relaxable by five years for SC, ST, OBCs and physically handicapped on production of suitable certificates from the competent authority. Women candidates are also given age relaxation of five years.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR SRF/RA:
Selection will be made through interview of candidates short-listed on the basis of their academic records, experience and assessment of research work already carried out and published by the candidates, by discipline-wise high level expert committees. The SC/ST candidates called for interview will be paid single second class rail fare /bus to and fro by the shortest route from the station mentioned in the address for correspondence given in the online application from (within India) to place of interview on production of documentary proof as per rule in force. Merely fulfilling of the essential qualifications will not entitle a candidate for being called for interview. CSIR reserves the right to call or not to call a candidate for interview
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTION : Candidates after successfully submitting application online are required to take print out of the Application Form and paste his/her recent photograph in the space provided and send (as the topmost page) along with the following documents to Scientist-In-Charge, EMR-I, Human Resource Development Group, CSIR Complex, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi 110 012, so as to reach latest by September 8th, 2014 :
- Detail description of proposed research topics giving an outline of the problem (about 1000 words) to be addressed, its importance, objective(s), technical programme and year wise plan of work.
- Attested copies of school leaving certificate, degrees, marksheets, Proof of PhD registration, Proof of PhD Submission (for SRF Extended), NET, GATE, etc.
- Attested copies of documents in support of research experience. Only office orders will be accepted as proof of experience. Testimonials will not be accepted for this purpose.
- Attested copies of research papers published, accepted for publication.
- Testimonial from Guide/ Supervisor.
- Undertaking to resign in case of employed candidates in the event of award of Senior Research fellowship (SRF).
- Attestations by the proposed Guide/Supervisor and the Head of the Institute at the space provided in the hard copy of the Application Form There is no application fee. The subject code in which applied should be clearly and boldly written on the envelope. Since the application is to be forwarded through proper channel, it will be advisable to apply well in time.
Applications received after the last date or incomplete applications will be rejected. No interim correspondence will be entertained. The decision of CSIR on all aspects of selection process will be final.Give your correct Email ID which should be clearly written, as all further correspondence will be through Email. CSIR – HRDG will not be responsible for any communication not received due to incorrect Email ID.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 8/9/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Human Resource Development Group CSIR|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016