Hutti Gold Mines Company Limited (HGML) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Physician & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MD, MS, Post Graduate, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Hutti Gold Mines Company Limited (HGML).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Physician & More Vacancies Job on or before 18/12/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Hutti Gold Mines Company Limited (HGML)
Vacancy Name : Physician & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : MS/MD, Any Post Graduate, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 04 Post
Salary : Rs.15,925-28,900/- p.m
Job Location : Raichur
Last Date to Apply for this job : 18/12/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : The Hutti Gold Mines Company Limited Hutti – 584115, Raichur District, Karnataka State
Detail of Hutti Gold Mines Company Limited (HGML) Physician & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- General Surgeon Eligibility: MS (General Surgery)
- Physician Eligibility: MD (Community Medicine).
- Ophthalmologist Eligibility: PG Degree or Diploma in Ophthalmology
- Pediatrician Eligibility: PG Degree or Diploma in Paediatrics
Selection Procedure for Hutti Gold Mines Company Limited (HGML) – Physician & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/12/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Physician & More Vacancies Vacancy in Hutti Gold Mines Company Limited (HGML) :
- Interested and eligible candidates required to attend the walk in interview as mentioned above.
- Such candidates required to carry application form as per the specimen format of application provided.
- Candidates required to carry all the testimonials in original at the time of interview.
- No TA or DA is admissible for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/12/2015