IBPS Clerk Exam 2014 is going to be held in between 6th Dec – 27 Dec , 2014. So in this post we decide to share with you the complete syllabus & Exam Pattern for this examination.
This exam pattern and the syllabus will be helpful for your preparation. Soon IBPS launch their notification for this recruitment process & we will definitely share with you when the recruitment process for applying out
IBPS Exam Pattern – 2014:
- No of Questions : 200 Questions
- Total Hours : 2 Hours
- Objective Test Consisting :
- Reasoning Ability – 40 Questions & 40 Marks
- Numerical Ability – 40 Questions & 40 Marks
- General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry – 40 Questions & 40 Marks
- Computer Knowledge – 40 Questions & 40 Marks
Note : Negative Marks will take place for every Wrong Answers in the Objective Test, 1/4 Mark will be deducted for the every Wrong Answer.
So dear valuable readers prepare well for this IBPS Exam and get the Job in Top Banking Sector
Important Dates to Remember:
Exam Held Between 06.12.2014 to 27.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IBPS|