ICAR Research Complex for (NEH Region) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Young Professional-I for M.Sc./ MVSC/ Ph.D holders on October 30, 2014
Company name : ICAR Research Complex for (NEH Region)
Posts : Young Professional-I
Qualification : M.Sc./ MVSC/ Ph.D
Salary : Rs. 15000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Imphal
Walk in date : October 30, 2014
Details of Post :
A Walk-in-interview for selection of suitable candidates for the following time bound post will be held on 30 October, 2014 in the Office Chamber of the Joint Director, ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Manipur Centre, Imphal. Eligible and desirous candidates fulfilling the requirements may appear for personal interview between 11.00 am to 3.30 pm.
Name of the Post : Young Professional-I
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : M.Sc. (Agri/Horti) or M.V.Sc. with specialization in Biotechnology/Biochemistry or M.Sc. (Biotechnology/ Biochemistry) with working experience on plants.
- Desirable : Ph.D. degree in relevant field. Knowledge/experience in operation of scientific instruments. Knowledge in computer particularly in data processing, statistical analysis etc.
- Age : 21 to 45 years on the date of interview with relaxation in age as per Govt. rules
- Remuneration : Rs. 15000/- P.M.
How to apply :
- Duration of the post will be up to March, 2015 which may be extended subject to conditions of performance of the selected candidate. The engagement of the Young Professional for the short term duration will be coterminous with the XII plan of Govt. of India.
- Age of the candidate should be 21 to 45 years on the date of interview with relaxation in age as per Govt. rules.
- The post is purely temporary, contractual and on hired basis for the prescribed period.
- The Institute will not have any liability for the above service. The hired Young Professional shall not have any right or claim for regular appointment in ICAR.
- Except the consolidated emolument the Young Professional will not be eligible for any other payments/financial benefits from the institution.
- Registration of candidates will be opened from 10.00 am to 11.00 am. only on the date of interview.
- The applicants must submit an application in plain paper addressed to the Joint Director, ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Manipur Centre along with one current passport size photograph and a brief biodata with particulars viz. (a) Name (in BLOCK Letters), (b) Permanent and Corresponding Address with Contact Number, Email ID etc. (c) Date of birth and age on the date of interview, (d) Category i.e. SC/ST/OBC etc. (Photo copy of the certificate to be enclosed), (e) Academic qualification viz. Degree, University/Institute, Year, Class/Rank, Grade/Marks, Subject/Specialization etc. in tabular form (Photo copies of the certificates to be enclosed), (f) Details of Experience (Photo copies of the certificates to be enclosed), (g) List of Training on Specialized Fields (Photo copies of the certificates to be enclosed), (h) List of Publications (Photocopies to be enclosed), (i) Knowledge in computer (Photo copies of the certificates to be enclosed) and (j) No Objection Certificate from the employer, in case, the applicant is in employment elsewhere.
- The applicants must produce his/her original documents, experience certificate (if any) and thesis/dissertation (if any) for verification during the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The Joint Director, ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Manipur Centre, Imphal reserves the right to change any of the conditions and reject any or all applications without assigning any reason there of whatsoever. The decision of the Joint Director will be final and binding in all respect.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date : October 30, 2014
Venue : ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Manipur Centre, Imphal
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ICAR NEH Region|