ICDS Systems Strengthening and Nutrition Improvement Project (ISSNIP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Block Project Assistants through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from ICDS Systems Strengthening and Nutrition Improvement Project (ISSNIP)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Block Project Assistants Job on or before 30.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||ICDS Systems Strengthening and Nutrition Improvement Project (ISSNIP)|
|Vacancy Name||Block Project Assistants|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||468 posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||ICDS Systems Strengthening and Nutrition Improvement Project|
Detail of ICDS Systems Strengthening and Nutrition Improvement Project (ISSNIP) Block Project Assistants Recruitment:
Terms of Reference (ToR)
for hiring of Block Project Assistants in the State of Uttar Pradesh under ISSNIP The Block Project Assistant will be recruited on contractual basis to provide support to the Block Coordinator in all his/her functions in the effective management and implementation of the project activities in the district.
- Qualifications and Experiences Graduate Degree from a recognized University in Social Sciences/Nutrition/Home Sciences Experience of working with the community/local governments (Panchayat) at the grassroots level will be an added advantage; Good oral and written communication skills in Hindi and fair in English; Good computer skills/knowledge of internet/email; Ability to work in a team, and willingness to travel extensively.The position is based in the block headquarter.
- Duration and Type of Contract The position of Project Assistant is purely on contract basis or the specific period of Phase 1 of the Project. The position will be offered for a period up to 31 December 2015 with an initial probation period of six months. A performance appraisal at the end of six months will determine extension of the contract. An annual performance appraisal mechanism will also be in place, which will determine continuation till project end (December 31, 2015)
- Remuneration and Payment terms The consolidated remuneration of the Project Assistant, Block will be Rs. 8,000/- per month and will be paid on a monthly basis. Travel expenditure, per diem and other cost incidental to the travel undertaken by the Consultant will be reimbursed as per the norms of the project and TDS will be deducted as per the Income Tax law. No other allowances would be reimbursed. An annual increment of about 8% is envisaged, subject to satisfactory performance.
Selection Procedure for ICDS Systems Strengthening and Nutrition Improvement Project (ISSNIP) – Block Project Assistants Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Block Project Assistants Vacancy in ICDS Systems Strengthening and Nutrition Improvement Project (ISSNIP):
Eligible candidates can apply offline on or before 30.01.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ISSNIP|
|Other State Government jobs|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016