ICICI BANK has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from ICICI BANK
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Probationary Officers on or before 27/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : ICICI BANK
Vacancy Name :Probationary Officers
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 100 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 27/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : ICICI BANK, Across India
Detail Of ICICI BANK Probationary Officers Recruitment:
Probationary Officer Training Programme is an initiative of ICICI Bank to attract young talent who wish to pursue a career in banking. It is designed to develop specialists with banking knowledge and selling skills to fulfil the need of trained bankers. It is a one year training programme, conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy, Bengaluru. Since its inception in 2007 more than 10,000 students have joined the Bank after undergoing the training at the ICICI Manipal Academy, Bengaluru. Salient Features of Probationary Officer Training Programme: The training has a blended curriculum with instructor led classroom sessions, e-learning, internship and On-the-Job-Training at ICICI Bank branches/offices. branches/offices.
- Total No of Post : 100 Posts
- The training imparts knowledge and skills in core banking (banking products, banking operations, channels and customers, service and sales, etc). The trainees will have the opportunity to specialize in one of the following areas in banking: i) Trade Finance ii) Privilege Banking iii) Rural & Inclusive Banking
iv) Retail Banking v) Any other Profile as decided by ICICI Bank. The participants are put through a very rigorous training with special emphasis on application of knowledge and overall development of personality. The classroom sessions (6 months) are conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy; internship and On-the-Job-Training (6 months) at any ICICI Bank branch or office (within India). The Probationary Officers are paid stipend to meet the out of pocket expenses. The Probationary Officers will get an assured employment with ICICI Bank on successful completion of the Probationary Officer Training Programme.
- The faculty is comprised of experienced professionals in the domain of banking and finance and behavioral sciences. There is a special focus on the overall grooming of the individuals and that is further facilitated through a learning environment that is created through lectures delivered by experts from ICICI Bank and the banking industry.
- The campus is equipped with the best educational infrastructure e.g. online portal,air-conditioned classrooms, video conferencing rooms, auditorium, well stocked library, boarding and lodging facilities, recreation and sports facilities, etc. The residential nature of the programme ensures that the Probationary Officers imbibe the culture and values of ICICI Group.
- Eligibility Criteria Those who have completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline. Up to 25 years of age as on 31st December 2015 (should have been born on or after 31st December 1990). Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process. The above will be considered as the threshold criteria for shortlisting.
Selection Procedure For ICICI BANK – Probationary Officers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Probationary Officers Vacancy in ICICI BANK:
- Interested candidates may apply online 0n or before 27/10/2015
- Online Test Slot Booking is open for applicants who applied for November 2015 and February 2016 Batches.
- Only shortlisted applicants can book their test slot.
- Online Test Slot Booking is open from 25th July to 10th August 2015. Applicants will not be able to book test slot after the last date i.e. 10th August 2015.
- Applicants can book test slot of their choice i.e. date, time and venue of test. In order to ensure test slot of your choice book immediately. Test Slot once booked cannot be changed.
- Take print of admit card. Applicants will not be allowed to appear for the test without the admit card.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/10/2015
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017