IIFCL Projects Limited invites application for the recruitment of General Manager with Graduation/B.E/B.Tech/MBA holders
Company name : IIFCL Projects Limited
Posts : General Manager
Qualification : Graduation/B.E/B.Tech/MBA
Salary : Rs.42300 -52000/- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 26/8/2014
Details of Post :
IIFCL Project Limited (IPL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of IIFCL (A Govt. of India Enterprise). IPL provides advisory services for project development activities like the identification & conception of project, mapping project feasibility, bidding & procurement management and project implementation including monitoring and supervision. IPL invites applications for the posts of Officers in Grade ‘E’ on regular basis as per details given below:
- Name of the Post :General Manager
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification :Graduation
- Desirable:- Graduate in Engineering/MBA/CFA
- Age : Max. 50years
- Remuneration :`42300 – 1300 (3) – 46200 –1400 (3)- 50400 – 1600 (1) -52000 (8 )
- Post Qualification Experience : Minimum 15 Years of experience in various areas of project development, Infrastructure Consultancy, Loan Syndication and Govt.advisory functions in All India Financial Institutions / Public / Private Sector Banks / NBFCs & other institutions –3 years desirable experience in Infrastructure sector.
- Minimum level of Grade in which spent :Scale V (i.e. Assistant General Manager) of any Public Sector Bank ) for a minimum period of one year Or Grade ‘D’ (i.e. Deputy General Manager) of any Public Financial Institution (governed by DA under CPI pattern) for a minimum period of one year Or Equivalent Grade in any other Public Financial Institution (governed by DA under IDA pattern) for a minimum period of one year Or Equivalent Grade / Scale in any other Private Sector Banks / NBFCs & other institutions for a minimum period of one year.
SELECTION PROCEDURE: The Selection would be done by way of group discussion and / or interview. Merely satisfying in eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for Group Discussion/Interview. IPL reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the Group Discussion/ Interview after preliminary screening / short listing with reference to candidate’s qualifications, experience, suitability, etc. Depending upon the number of applications, IPL at it’s discretion may undertake written exam for shortlisting of candidates for group discussion and / or interview.
HOW TO APPLY : Eligible candidates may send in their application in the prescribed format (by post) to 301-312, 3rd Floor, Ambadeep Building, 14, Kasturaba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi-110001 in a closed cover clearly super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …….….. No other means/ mode of application will be acceptable. An application not in the prescribed format or not signed by the candidate or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained and will be treated as rejected Further, only short listed candidates shall be informed of such short listing and called for interview/ group discussion
APPLICATION FEE(Non Refundable) :By way of valid Demand Draft favoring ‘IIFCL Projects Ltd’ payable at New Delhi issued on or before 25th August 2014.
General Candidates Rs. 500/-
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: The applications with recent passport size photograph & self-attested copies of certificates should reach on or before 19th August 2014 at the address given above. For the candidates staying abroad and for those posting applications from Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshdweep, Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J& K State, Lahual and Spiti district, the last date for receipt of applications will be 26th August 2014. Any application received after the last date will not be entertained by IP
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 26/8/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIFCL Projects Limited|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017