Income Tax Department (ITD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Income Tax Department (ITD).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant Job on or before 27/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Income Tax Department (ITD)
Vacancy Name : Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs. 5,200-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : Guwahati
Last Date to Apply for this job : 27/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Additional Commissioner of Income Tax, Headquarters, 1st floor, Aayakar Bhawan, Chiristian Basti, G S Road, Guwahati, Assam -781005
Detail of Income Tax Department (ITD) Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from meritorious sports persons for recruitment to the following posts in the Income Tax Department, North East Region. The Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, NER invites applications for the Recruitment of meritorious Sportspersons in different games/ sports as listed below for the posts of Income Tax Inspector in the pay scale of Rs.9300- 34800/- (Grade Pay Rs.4600/-), Tax Assistant in the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- (Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-). The probation period is for 2 years.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Income Tax Inspector||1||Degree of a recognized university or equivalent||Rs. 9300-34800+ GP Rs. 4600||18-27 Years|
|Tax Assistant||1||(i) Degree of a recognized university or equivalent; and (ii) Having Data Entry Speed of 8000 key depression per hour||Rs. 5200-20200+ GP Rs. 2400||18-27 Years|
Selection Procedure for Income Tax Department (ITD) – Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/8/2015.
- The applications will be scrutinized and eligible candidates with reference to the requirements mentioned above will be called for Interview-cum-Personality test. On the basis of their performance in Interview-cum-Personality test, eligible candidates will be shortlisted and such shortlisted candidates will be required to appear in the Ground / Proficiency Test (field trial) for final selection. In respect of appointment to the post of Tax Assistant, the candidates are also required to qualify in the Computer Skill Test for the purpose selection.
- Success in the above test confers no right to appointment unless Department is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the post.
How to apply for Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant Vacancy in Income Tax Department (ITD) :
- Applications must be submitted in the format given in Annexure-II and addressed to the Additional Commissioner of income Tax, Headquarters, 1st Floor, Room Mo. 103, Aayakar Bhawan, Christian Basti, G.S. Road, Guwahati – 781005 by post/ by hand so as to reach the office of the undersigned. The envelope containing the application should also be superscripted as follows: “APPLICATION FOR THE POST(S) OF ………. ………………….. ………………… UNDER MERITORIOUS SPORTS PERSONS’ QUOTA”‘ ‘
- The candidate on appointment will be liable for posting at any place in North Eastern Region and they are required to submit an undertaking to that effect before joining. 8. Selected candidates will be required to give an undertaking to the effect that they shall not apply for inter-charge transfer before rendering regular service for a minimum period of 10 years under this charge.
- Attested copies of all documents in support of claim regarding the date of birth, educational qualifications, sports eligibility certificates, caste certificate, etc. should invariably accompany the application. Further, latest passport size colour photograph, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer, shall also be pasted on the application form in the space provided for the purpose.
- Application duly signed and completed in all respects shall reach the office of the undersigned on or before 27.08.2015.(upto 6 p.m.)
- ‘Applications received after the due date will not be entertained under any circumstances. Incomplete, unsigned applications or applications without the required annexure will be rejected summarily and no correspondence in the matter will be made with the applicant. The date and venue for interview and tests will be intimated to the candidates concerned in due course
- Sports achievements certified by the recognized authorities (Annexure-III) in specified forms (specimen forms given in Annexure – V) will only be considered. In this connection the list of recognized National Sports Federation for the sports/games mentioned in para-05 is given in Annexure-IV.
- The candidate must be in possession of the requisite educational qualification for the concerned post as on 27.08.2015. Attested copies of the final mark sheet and degree/certificate should be attached with the application.
- In case, a candidate applies for more than one post then he/she will be considered for appointment in the following order subject to his/her eligibility for appointment to such posts: (i) Income Tax Inspector (ii) Tax Assistant
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/8/2015
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016