Income Tax Department has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Income Tax Inspector through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Income Tax Department
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Income Tax Inspector on or before 15/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Income Tax Department|
|Vacancy Name||Income Tax Inspector|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Additional Commissioner of Income Tax (Hqrs – Personnel). Room No. 378, C.R. Building, I.P Estate, New Delhi – 110002|
Detail of Income Tax Department Income Tax Inspector Recruitment:
- Total No. of Posts: 05
- Name of the Posts: Income Tax Inspector
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 to 27 years as on 15-04-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess minimum Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent with sports qualification (Refer Notification).
Selection Procedure for Income Tax Department – Income Tax Inspector Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/04/2015
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Ground/ Proficiency Test & Interview.
How to apply for Income Tax Inspector Vacancy in Income Tax Department:
Eligible candidates may send their applications in prescribed format along with self attested copies of supporting documents in an envelope should be superscribed with “Application for the post of Inspector under Sports Quota. Name of the Sport ____” addressed to Additional Commissioner of Income Tax (Hqrs – Personnel). Room No. 378, C.R. Building, I.P Estate, New Delhi – 110002 by post/ hand on or before 15-04-2015. Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 15-04-2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/04/2015
Reference: Refer Employment News Paper Dated 04-04-2015 to 10-04-2015 Page No. 25.
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017