India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief General Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Chief General Manager Job on or before 17.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Chief General Manager|
|Educational Qualification||MBA/PGDM/ Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||17.02.2015 – Last date vary for flung areas (24/02/2015)|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Box No. 231169 The Economic Times, New Delhi- 110003|
Detail of India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL) Chief General Manager Recruitment:
The post of Chief General Manager (Credit) in IIFCL is proposed to be filled up on contract basis for a limited term not extending beyond three years.
- Qualification: Post Graduate Degree / 2 years PGDM / MBA
- Eligibility and Experience (As on 31/12/2014): Applications are invited from serving/retired officers who fulfill the following eligibility criteria: Should have minimum post qualification experience of at least 25 years in officer grade and Should have experience in Credit functions in Banks/Financial Institutions in related areas with experience in same/equivalent grade or at least two years’ experience in Credit function in a grade below in another Financial Institution or Bank.
- Key Objective and Responsibilities: The position will be at the level of Chief General Manager. The mandate of the role will be to oversee all the functions of Credit department of IIFCL.
- Age: The applicant should not have attained the age of 62 years as on 31/12/2014.
- Tenure: The tenure for the post of Chief General Manager (Credit) shall be for a period of 3 years from the date of joining in IIFCL or attaining the age of 65 years, whichever is earlier.
- Pay/Remuneration: The incumbent will be placed at the initial of the basic in the pay scale for Grade ‘F’ of IIFCL i.e. Rs. 60600 – 1600 (4) – 67000 (5 years) and the other perks and allowances as applicable.
Selection Procedure for India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL) – Chief General Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17.02.2015.
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Chief General Manager Vacancy in India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL):
Application from eligible officers who are interested for the above position should be forwarded, duly verified along with the following documents: i. Application along with email Ids/mobile numbers in the prescribed Performa (Annexure-I). ii. Vigilance clearance including certification that no disciplinary proceedings/criminal proceedings are either pending or contemplated against the applicant from present/last employer. Or A self-affidavit duly notarized confirming that no disciplinary proceedings/criminal proceedings are either pending or contemplated against the applicant. iii. A write-up on the significant contributions made by the applicant during his/her present/past assignments and his/her suitability for the post. iv. Documents in support of claims made in application. v. Contact details of three references. vi. Eligible candidates may send in their application in the prescribed format (by post) to Box No. 231169 The Economic Times, New Delhi- 110003” in a closed cover clearly super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF Chief General Manager(Credit) – Direct(Contract Basis) (Post code 01). No other means/ mode of application will be acceptable. An application not in the prescribed format or photocopy of the application or not signed by the candidate in original or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained and will be treated as rejected. Last date for Receiving Application: 17 February 2015 and in case of applicants from far flung areas last date is 24 February 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIFCL|
|Other Financial Institutions jobs|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017