India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief General Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Chief General Manager Job on or before 15.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Chief General Manager|
|Educational Qualification||MBA/PGDM/ Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Business Standard Limited, Nehru House, No. 4, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002|
Detail of India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL) Chief General Manager Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Chief General Manager||01||Post Graduate Degree / 2
years PGDM / MBA
Minimum 21 Years of post-qualification work experience in
officer grade and experienced in Credit function in Banks/
Financial Institutions in related areas with experience in same/
equivalent grade or at least two years‟ experience in a grade below
in another Financial Institution / Banks.
|Rs. 60600 – 1600 (4) – 67000 ( 5
Selection Procedure for India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL) – Chief General Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15.01.2015.
- The Selection would be done by way of group discussion and / or interview. Merely satisfying eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Group Discussion/Interview. IIFCL reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the Group Discussion/ Interview after preliminary screening / short listing with reference to candidate‟s qualifications, experience, suitability, etc. he
decision of IIFCL shall be final and binding.
How to apply for Chief General Manager Vacancy in India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL):
Eligible candidates may send in their application in the prescribed format (by post) to Box No. 2009, Business Standard Limited, Nehru House, No. 4, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002” in a closed cover clearly super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …….….. (Post code ………. (Mention the post applied for & post code). No other means/ mode of application will be acceptable. An application not in the prescribed format or photocopy of the application or not signed by the candidate in original or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained and will be treated as rejected. Further, only short listed candidates shall be informed of such short listing and shall be called for interview &/or group discussion.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: The applications with recent passport size photograph & self-attested copies of certificates should reach on or before 15/01/2015 at the address given above. For the candidates staying abroad and for those posting applications from Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J& K State, Lahual and Spiti district, the last date for receipt of applications will be 22/01/2015. Any application received after the last date will not be entertained by IIFCL. The applications are to be sent by Ordinary post only
- Age of superannuation in IIFCL is 60 years.
- Working knowledge of Computers including MS- Office is essential for the above posts.
- IIFCL takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application or communication. Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit applications well in time before the last date to avoid possible delay in postal transit.iv. It is essential that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and properly and completely filled and contains no alteration / cuttings. An application not in the prescribed format or photocopy of the application or not signed by the candidate in original or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained and will be treated as rejected. An application of a General candidate without the necessary Demand Draft shall not be considered.
- A Recent Passport Size Coloured Photograph should be firmly pasted on application form at the prescribed place and should be signed across by the candidate.
- Before filling in the application form, the candidates must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualification, work experience etc. as on 31/12/2014 in respect of the post for which he / she is making the application and that the particulars furnished in the application form are correct in all respects. Decision of IIFCL in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquires shall be entertained by IIFCL in this behalf.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect / false information / certificate / documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Any request for change of address / change of centre for group discussion and / or interview shall not be entertained.
- IIFCL has the right to reject any application/ candidature at any stage without assigning any reason and the decision of IIFCL shall be final.
- IIFCL has the right to reject entirely or partially the selection/advertisement at any stage without assigning any reason and the decision of IIFCL shall be final in this regard.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Delhi.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Communication shall be sent at the Present Address mentioned by the Candidate in the Application Form.
- Any changes /modifications/notices with reference to this recruitment advertisement will be placed on Company‟s website only. Candidates applying for the post are advised to visit the website regularly for updates.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15.01.2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From IIFCL|
|Other Financial Institutions jobs|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016