All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) invites application for the recruitment of Staff Nurse Grade-II with Matriculation (10/ +2) holders
Company name :All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bhubaneswar)
Posts :Staff Nurse Grade-II
Qualification : Matriculation (10/ +2)
Salary : Rs. 27000/- p.m
No of Post : 200
Last date to apply : 20/11/2014
Details of Post :
Staff Nurse Grade-II
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens, for the posts of Staff Nurse (Grade-II) on contractual basis of Eleventh (11) months, in the prescribed format and on the other terms & conditions, as available on the website– www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
Date of Interview will be finalized after scrutiny of hardcopies of applications received for Staff Nurse Grade – II. Reporting Time, Venue & date etc will be uploaded in the website of AIIMS, Bhubaneswar later on.
Last Date of receipt of hardcopies of application & supporting documents is 20thNovember 2014.
- Name of the Post :Staff Nurse Grade-II
- No of Post :200*(UR-101, SC-30, ST-15 & OBC-54)PH-(OL) – Vacancies reserved for Persons with Disabilities in each category as per Govt rules.
- Qualification :Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized university/board. Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized Institution or equivalent qualification for Male Nurse.Should be Registered “A” Grade Nurse and Midwife with a State Nursing Council or equivalent qualification for Male Nurse.
- Desirable: – (i) B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing (4 year course) or (ii) B.Sc. (Post-certificate) or equivalent such as B.Sc. Nursing (Post-basic) (2 year course) from a recognised institute/university. (iii) Should be registered with the Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council.
- Preference (i) MSc (Nursing) from a recognized institute / university (ii) Ability to use computers – Hands on experience in office applications, spread sheets
- Age : 30 years as on 20-11-2014
- Remuneration :(Consolidated remuneration per month Rs. 27000/-)
- Essential documents:- All the original certificate/documents will be verified at the time of interview. All the candidates must bring for following original certificates along with one set of photocopy, duly attested by gazetted officer, viz.:i. Print-out/Photocopy of the application form. ii. Certificate showing the Date of Birth. iii. Certificate of passing High School or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board. iv. Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery from recognized institution. v. Registration certificate as “A” grade Nurse and Midwife from State Nursing council. vi. Caste certificate if applied under SC/ST/OBC category issued by the competent authority. vii. “No Objection Certificate” if in employment. viii. Experience certificate, if any.
- The candidate must be Citizen of India.
- APPLICATION Process :- Advertisement and draft Application forms are hosted at www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in. The printed copy of the application and the attested photocopies of all relevant certificates along with the originals must be brought at the time of interview. That all the applicants are requested to download the prescribed application form for the post of Staff Nurse Grade – II on contractual basis from the website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in and send the same duly filled-in application with all supporting documents/certificates to : The Administrative Officer, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar, Sijua, Post: Dumuduma, Bhubaneswar -751019 by Speed Post/Register Post on or before 20th November 2014 superscribing the envelope “Application for Contractual engagement of Staff Nurse Grade –II at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar along with the application fee of Rs. 500/- for general /OBC candidates and Rs.200/- for SC/ST Candidates in the shape of Demand Draft in the name of “AIIMS Bhubaneswar” for further necessary action.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and Government Servants*, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for the Physically Handicapped Persons. The upper age limit shall be determined as on the last date of registration of application as specified above. (* Government Servants means Permanent (Regular) employees of Central/State Government.)
- Candidates applying under any of the reserved category viz. SC/ST/OBC will be considered subject to submission of Caste certificate on a prescribed format issued by the competent authority. OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer. Their Sub-caste should be tallied with the Central List of OBC, failing which their candidature will not be considered under any of the applied reserved category and will be treated as UR.
- Those who are in employment must submit a “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the employers at the time of Interview.
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
- He/ She may have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the institute.
- He/ She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to his/her appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- The appointment will be subject to review and will be for Eleven months or till the joining of regular appointee in this post, whichever is earlier. The period can be extended for further the approval of competent authority. The appointment can be terminated by giving a notice of one month.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law at Bhubaneswar/Cuttack.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20/11/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From AIIMS Bhubaneswar|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017