All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) walk-in drive for the recruitment of Senior Residents with MBBS/ Post Graduate/ Diploma holders on November 20, 2014
Company name : All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bhubaneswar)
Posts : Senior Residents
Qualification : MBBS/ Post Graduate/ Diploma
Salary : Rs 65,000/- p.m.
No of Post : 24
Location : Bhubaneswar
Walk in date : November 15&20, 2014
Details of Post :
Walk-in-Interview, for the posts of Senior Residents (annexed herewith) for the contractual period (Eleven months).
|Post||No of Post||Qualification||Pay consolidated||Upper age limit|
|Senior Residents||24||(a) MBBS degree with one year of internship from recognised university/ institute (b) A postgraduate Medical Degree/Diploma in respective discipline from recognized university/Institute.||Rs 65,000/- without any other allowances||For eligibility to apply for these posts, upper age limit will be 33 years. This is relaxable for SC/ST candidate up to a maximum period of five years, for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years. In case of Orthopaedic Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, age relaxation upto a maximum period of 5 years, for General Category, 8 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.|
- The applications form for the above positions can be downloaded from the website. www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in. The duly filled application form along with the self- attested photocopies of all relevant certificates relating to age, qualifications and experience(s) with a self-attested colored passport size photograph and the requisite application fee should be brought at the time of Interview.
- Director AIIMS, Bhubaneswar reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without prior notice or fill up less number of posts as advertised depending upon the institutional requirement.
- The original certificates i.e. MBBS Degree Certificate, Internship completion certificate, Qualifying degrees (MBBS/MD/Others) Medical Registration Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate e.t.c., of the candidates who opt/select for the post of Senior resident will be verified at the time of Interview. If any candidate who joins the post and leave/resign/terminate before the completion of the tenure, he/she may do so by giving one month’s notice as per rules or by depositing pay and allowances with the Institute for the period of which notice falls short of one month.
- Application fee
- General / OBC Category: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST Category: Rs. 500/-
- Payment is to be in favor of AIIMS, Bhubaneswar through DD only payable at Bhubaneswar to be submitted with the application. Please mention the name and department to which applied on the back side of the demand draft.
- Interview/ MCQ Based Written Examination (In case More candidate applied) may be done for selection.
- After filling available posts, candidates called for interview shall be kept in the waiting list.
- Any vacancy arising because of non joining by selected candidates in this selection or by resignation of candidates post will be offered to the candidates from the waiting list according to the merit. All applicants must provide phone numbers and email/fax no, for faster communication about such vacancies.
- For qualification/Reservation/Selection Procedure/dates for Interview and other details, please visit AIIMS, Bhubaneswar website: www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
- Experience/Age/etc. will be counted as on date of interview.
How to apply :
- Date of Walk-in Interview : Will be after 15th November, 2014 (Exact date of each department will be notified on the website)
- Date of Interview for Radiodiagnosis and Dermatology on 20th Nov 2014. (Reporting Time 10:00 AM)
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date : November 15&20, 2014
Venue : All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar (A Statutory body under aegis of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India), Sijua, Dumuduma – Post, Bhubaneswar (Odisha) -751019
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From AIIMS Bhubaneswar|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016