All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Delhi) invites application for the recruitment of Ophthalmic Technician with BSc holders
Company name :All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Delhi)
Posts :Ophthalmic Technician
Qualification : BSc
Salary : Rs.23226/- pm
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 15.11.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited for the following post under the research project at Community Ophthalmology Department, Dr.R.P.Centre, AIIMS.
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : B.Sc. In ophthalmic techniques or equivalent from a recognized university/ institution
- Age limit : 18-26 Years
- Salary : Rs.23226/- pm
Terms & Conditions:
- The engagement is purely temporary for a period of three months in the said project. During this period, he/ she shall be required to put in satisfactory services failing which his services shall be terminated at any time without any notice or reason being assigned for the same.
- After completion of contract/trial period his/her appointment will last subject to his/her satisfactory performance, till the duration of the project. During this period the appointment of candidate may be terminated at any time by one month’s notice given by either side, viz the appointee or the appointing authority without assigning any reason, or pay in lieu of notice by which it falls short of one month. However, if the scheme is terminated before the expiry of duration his/her services shall automatically stand terminated without any notice.
- His/her appointment is for this scheme only and does not entitle him to an appointment or subsequent absorption in another project or in the institute. In case, however he/she selected for another post in a project or in the institute or outside, he will to resign from his/her present post by giving one month notice or one month’s pay.
- Private practice of any kind is not allowed.
- The appointment is subject to production of original degree/ certificate in proof of educational qualification, experience and age.
- No TA/any other allowance will be given for joining the duties.
- If he/she accepts the offer on the above condition, he/she should report himself to duty immediately but not later than time limit of 30 days after appointment.
- Candidates should report for the document verification with Original & Two copies of their attested testimonials at 10.00 A.M on 17/11/2014 at Room no. 787, Community Ophthalmology, Dr. R.P. Centre, New Delhi. Shortlisted candidate will be called for the interview.
- Interview will be conducted on 17.11.2014 at 2.30 p.m. (Monday) at Room no. 788, Community Ophthalmology, Dr. R.P. Centre, New Delhi
How to apply:
Applicant may submit their application in Room No.787, 7th Floor Community Ophthalmology Department Dr.R.P.Centre, AIIMS latest by 15.11.2014 till 11.00 A.M.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 15.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From AIIMS Delhi|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016