All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Delhi) invites application for the recruitment of Research Officer with MDS holders
Company name :All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Delhi)
Posts : Research Officer
Qualification : MDS
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 21.11.2014
Details of Post :
Centre for Dental Education & Research intends to recruit for the post of Research officer in National Centre of Excellence for implementation of National Oral Health Programme.
- Research officer 1 post.
- Essential: MDS – Public Health Dentistry. Should be registered with Dental Council of India
- Desirable: Experience in Nationwide/large scale Dental Public health Programme. Experience in IEC development
- Knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge about the common oral health conditions and Oral Health care delivery system in the country and its public health impacts
- Knowledge in the areas of Oral health promotion and Health Communication, local participatory planning and capability to function collaboratively and productively in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Knowledge about Research methodology and critically evaluating research proposals related to Oral Health
- Knowledge about biostatistics and computer mastery for data analysis, interpretation and presentation.
- Ability to travel extensively
- Command over MS-Office and net savvy
- Good Communication skills both in English and Hindi [written and Verbal]
- Responsibilities and Duties :
- To provide technical as well as programme management support for planning and implementation and monitoring of the National Oral Health Programme
- To support the development of IEC for National Oral Health Programme
- To monitor the implementation of the National Oral Health Programme
- To facilitate capacity building of the Oral Health Workforce [development of training modules, training programme, evaluation etc.]
- To undertake any other tasks and responsibilities assigned
- Tenure: One year (may be extended)
- Immediate joining is required Remuneration: As per ICMR guidelines
- Upper Age Limit: 35 (Thirty five) years. Upper age limit will be taken as on closing date of submission of applications.
How to apply:
Last date for submission of application: 21.11.2014 by 5.00 P.M. The candidates must submit self attested copies of their certificates, degrees and other relevant testimonials alongwith an application in prescribed format at the following address: The Chief Centre for Dental Education & Research All India Institute of Medical Sciences Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110 029. Applications lacking complete information as per the proforma and as well as failure in submission of copies of relevant documents, will liable to be rejected without any communication. The shortlisted candidates will be required to attend interview on 25-11-2014 at 2pm. No TA/DA will be paid. Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 21.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From AIIMS|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017