All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Patna) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior/ Junior Resident through recruitment notification – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Patna) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. AIIMS/PAT/SR-01/2015. Candidates who have completed MBBS/ MD/ MS can apply for the new recruitment notification from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Patna)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Statistician. Walk in Interview will be held on 02-12 Mar, 2015 at 10.00 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Patna)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior/ Junior Resident|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S/ MS/MD|
|Total No of Vacancy||99 Post|
|Walkin date for this job||02-12 Mar, 2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Phulwari Sharif, Patna, Bihar 801105|
Detail of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Patna) Senior/ Junior Resident Recruitment:
Walk in Interview for recruitment to the posts) of Senior Residents, Junior Residents on adhoc basis at AIIMS Patna is scheduled as under:
- UPPERAGE LIMIT (ASON date of interview) – 33 years, Relaxable for SCST candidate upto a maximum period of five years, in the case of OBC candidates upto a maximum period of three years. (ii) In the case of Orthopaedic / Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates upto maximum period of 5 years for General Category, 8 years for OBC category and 10 years for SCST category candidates. (iii) 5 years for those who are already appointed as Senior Residents / Tutor / and possessing DMM.Ch qualification. The age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SCST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- APPLICATION FEE: URGen & OBC : Rs.1000/ SC & ST : Rs. 800/Physically handicapped (eligible as per eligibility criteria under Govt, of India rules) candidates are exempted from paying application fees). The fee shall be received in the form of Demand DraftDrawn in favour of Director. AIIMS Patna” payable at Patna. (Application Fee will be received on the day of Interview)
- Senior Residents: A postgraduate degree viz. MD/MS in concerned subject from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Resident(s): M…Degree from a recognized UniversityInstitute.
- AllMS Patna reserves the right to make amendments to the number of posts advertised based on the functional requirements of the institute and to fill or not to fill up the posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.
Selection Procedure for All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Patna) – Laboratory Attendant/ Office Attendant Post:
- Written Test on 02-12 Mar, 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Laboratory Attendant/ Office Attendant Vacancy in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Patna):
The candidates required to be present in personalong with application form duly filled with supporting documents and original certificates (DOB, MBBS Degree, Registration certificate from MCIState Medical CouncilDMC, PG degreePass certificate, MDMSDNBPh.D., valid SCSTOBC certify cateif applicable), NOC. from the present employer (Applicable for those working in Govt. organization)OBC – Certificate should be valid for Government of India employment.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin date for this job 02-12 Mar, 2015
Phulwari Sharif, Patna, Bihar 801105
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Patna) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. AIIMS/PAT/SR-01/2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From AIIMS Patna|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Medical jobs|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016