All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur) invites application for the recruitment of Senior Residents/ Senior Demonstrators with MBBS/ Diploma/ Postgraduate Medical Degree holders
Company name : All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur)
Posts : Senior Residents/ Senior Demonstrators
Qualification : MBBS/ Diploma/ Postgraduate Medical Degree
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m.
No of Post : 70
Location : Raipur
Last date to apply : 20.12.2014
Details of Post :
Senior Residents/ Senior Demonstrators
Applications are invited, for the posts of Senior Residents (annexed herewith) as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme/AIIMS rules in AIIMS, Raipur in the prescribed format and on the other terms & conditions, as available on the website– www.aiimsraipur.edu.in
Name of the Post : Senior Residents/ Senior Demonstrators
- No of Post : 70
- Qualification : (a) MBBS degree with one year of internship from recognised university/ institute (b) A postgraduate Medical Degree/Diploma in respective discipline from recognized university/Institute, with DM/MCH in related super specialty.
- Age : For eligibility to apply for these posts, upper age limit will be 33 years. This is relaxable for SC/ST candidate up to a maximum period of five years, for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years. In case of Orthopedic Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, age relaxation upto a maximum period of 5 years, for General Category, 8 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates. iii. The upper age limit for candidates with DM/M.Ch degree applying for these posts will be 35 years the age limit is further relaxable for SC/ST candidates, OBC candidates & OPH candidates as above. iv. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/OPH shall be applicable as per Govt. of India policy.
- Remuneration : 15,600-39,100+ 6,600 GP+NPA. NPA is not applicable to non medical candidates
APPLICATION FEE (for Senior Residents)
- General / OBC Category: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST Category: Rs. 800/-
- Payment is to be made to AIIMS, Raipur through DD only payable at Raipur to be submitted with the application. The Application fees will be non refundable.
- Written test (MCQ Based)/ Interview may be done for selection.
- After filling available posts, candidates called for interview shall be kept in the waiting list.
- Any vacancy arising because of non joining by selected candidates in this selection or by resignation of candidates post will be offered to the candidates from the waiting list according to the merit. All applicants must provide phone numbers and email/fax no, for faster communication about such vacancies.
- For qualification/Reservation/Selection Procedure/Emolument/dates for Interview/ counseling and other details, please visit AIIMS, Raipur website: www.aiimsraipur.edu.in
- Experience/Age/etc. will be counted as on last date of application.
How to apply :
- Application Process: The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application in the attached proforma alongwith self attested photocopies of all relevant certificates relating to age, qualifications and experience(s) to the “Administrative Officer, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Tatibandh, G. E. Road, Raipur (C.G.) 492099 so as to reach by 20-12-2014, 5:00 P.M. clearly superscribing in the envelope “Application for the Post of Senior Resident, Department of ______________________” by Speed post/Registered AD. Detailed advertisement is hosted at the website of AIIMS Raipur, www.aiimsraipur.edu.in. The duly filled application form along with the self- attested photocopies of all relevant certificates relating to age, qualifications and experience(s) with a selfattested colored passport size photograph should be brought at the time of Interview. Persons working in the Govt./Semi-Govt. Organizations/corporations /autonomous institutes etc should submit their application alongwith NOC.
- Director AIIMS, Raipur reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without prior notice or fill up less number of posts as advertised depending upon the institutional requirement.
- The original certificates i.e. MBBS Degree Certificate, Internship completion certificate, Qualifying degrees (MBBS/MD/MS/P.hd./M.Sc./ Others) Medical Registration Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate e.t.c., of the candidates who opt/select for the post of Senior resident will be verified at the time of Interview. If any candidate who joins the post and leave/resign/terminate before the completion of the tenure, he/she may do so by giving one month’s notice as per rules or by depositing pay and allowances with the Institute for the period of which notice falls short of one month.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From AIIMS Raipur|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017