All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Junior Residents for MBBS holders on August 13, 2014
Company name : All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Posts : Junior Residents
Qualification : MBBS
Salary : Rs.15,600/- P.M.
No of Post : 23
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 09.08.2014
Walk in date : 13.08.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the following RESERVED POSTS of Junior Resident (Non-Academic) in the speciality as indicated against each for the candidates belong to the OBC, SC and ST as indicated against each in the pay scale of Rs.15,600/- + 5400/- (GP) per month plus all allowances including NPA.
|Department||No. of Post|
|1||Blood Bank (Trauma Centre)||01 (OBC)|
|2||Community Medicine||0 1 (ST)|
|3||Emergency Medicine||08 (OBC-01, SC-0 3, ST-0 4)|
|4||Emergency Medicine (Trauma Centre)||0 1 ( ST)|
|5||Neurosurgery (Trauma Centre)||0 1 ( ST)|
|6||Paediatrics (Casualty)||01 (OBC)|
|7||Radiology (Trauma Centre)||01 (OBC)|
|8||Surgery (Trauma Centre)||9 (OBC-0 5, SC-03, ST-01)|
The eligibility conditions and the procedure for filling up the vacancy is as under:-
- The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- DMC/DDC/MCI/State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.
- Only those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than two years before the start date of Junior Residency (Non-Academic) i.e. 15.08.2014 will be considered. It implies that those who have completed MBBS or equivalent course (including completion of residency) between 15.08.2012 to 14.08.2014 only will be considered. It implies that those who have completed MBBS or equivalent course (including completion of residency) between 15.08.2012 to 14.08.2014 only will be considered.
- Those candidates who have already completed total 1 years of Junior Residency (Non Acad.) either at AIIMS or outside will not be considered. Work Experience in Armed Forces, Central Health Services and Private Nursing Homes will be taken as equivalent to First Year Junior Residency (Non-Academic). This rule is not applicable to Institute Graduates (Institute graduate who have completed one year of Junior Residency are eligible for one more tenure of 6 months).
- Candidate should bring all Original Certificate – Degree, Internship Completion certificate, Date of Birth, Caste certificate and MCI/DMC registration for verification, without which no candidates shall be permitted to appear for the Interview. The original certificates i.e. MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate and Medical Registration Certificate of the candidate who joins as Junior Resident (Non-Academic) will be retained in the Academic Section. The same will be returned to the candidate on completion of tenure of the post i.e. after 31st December’2014 or after resignation (after obtaining all no dues from the concerned Department/Sections of the Institutes).
- Other terms & conditions of recruitment shall remain same as indicated in the Advertisement published for July, 2014 session dated 26.05.2014.
The Application Form can be obtained from Academic Section from 10:00AM to 04.00 PM on all working days and from 10.00 AM to 12.00 noon on Saturday. The form can be downloaded from the Institute web sites www.aiims.edu, www.aiims.ac.in and www.aiimsexams.org. The complete application in all respect should reach to the undersigned latest by 09.08.2014 (Saturday) by 12:00 NOON. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
- Last date to apply : 09.08.2014
- Walk in date : 13.08.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From AIIMS|
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017