All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Medical Superintendent through recruitment notification – All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) Recruitment 2014 – AIIMS/BBSR/ADMIN/DY MS/507/. Candidates who have completed MD/ MS can apply for the new recruitment notification from All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Deputy Medical Superintendent on or before 31/01/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar)
||Deputy Medical Superintendent
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar),Bhubaneswar
Detail of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) Deputy Medical Superintendent Recruitment:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar is an apex healthcare Institutes, being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). AIIMS, Bhubaneswar intends to invite application Indian nationals for contractual engagement for the following post on or before 31stJanuary 2015.
- No of post : 03
- Essential Qualification: 1. A recognized medical qualification included in or Pan II Schedule or Pan II of the 3rd Schedule (other than the licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 Holders of educational qualifications included in PartII of the 34th Schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulated in subsection (3) of the Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act. 1956. 2. MD (Hospital Administration)/MHA recognized by Medical Council of India Or 3. MD/MS in any clinical specialty with 3 years experience in Hospital administration of a 200 bedded hospital.
- AGE LIMIT: Age should not exceed 40 years for the post of Deputy Medical Superintendent. Age is relaxable for Government servants, SC, ST and OBC up to 5 years and in otherwise exceptionally qualified/deserving cases.
- The engagement shall be on contractual basis for a period of 11 months or till the regular appointment being made whichever is earlier. The posts are purely on contractual basis and under no circumstances are linked to regular appointments and cannot be regularized at any stage.
- All the above temporary contractual positions shall carry a consolidated pay of Rs. 55,000/-per month (Fifty Five Thousand) for Deputy Medical Superintendent. No other allowances will be paid.
Selection Procedure for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) – Deputy Medical Superintendent Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/01/2015
- For selection 80% weightage will be given to Written Test and 20% to Interview. The decision of Director, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar in this regard shall be final and binding. The offer of appointment when made will be provisional and subject to verification of credentials (Educational & Personal) by competent authority. The vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies.
How to apply for Deputy Medical Superintendent Vacancy in All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) :
- APPLICATION FEE: The application fee amounting to Rs. 500/- for General/OBC Candidates and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST Candidates may be deposited in cash in Account No. 557820110000006 of AIIMS, Bhubaneswar in any of the Bank of India branches. The Transaction ID may be mentioned in the application form. Alternatively NEFT with following details may be made. In case of NEFT, UTR No. may be mentioned. Without receipt of the application fee the application shall be rejected. FOR NEFT Name of the Bank : Bank of India Branch Name : AIIMS, Bhubaneswar A/c No. 557820110000006 IFSC Code: BKID0005578 MICR Code : 751013019
- Advertisement and draft Application forms are hosted atwww.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in. The printed copy of the application and the attested photocopies of all relevant certificates along with the originals must be brought at the time of interview. That all the applicants are requested to download the prescribed application form for the postof Deputy Medical Superintendent on contractual basis from the website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in and send the same duly filled-in application with all supporting documents/certificates to : The Administrative Officer, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar, Sijua, Post: Dumuduma, Bhubaneswar -751019 by Speed Post/Register Post on or before 31st January 2015 super scribing the envelope “Application for Contractual engagement for the post of Deputy Medical Superintendent” at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/01/2015
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) Recruitment 2014 – AIIMS/BBSR/ADMIN/DY MS/507/