All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi (AIIMS Delhi) invites online application for the recruitment of Junior Resident (Non-Academic) for MBBS/ BDS holders
Company name : All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi (AIIMS Delhi)
Posts : Junior Resident (Non-Academic)
Qualification : MBBS/ BDS
Salary : Rs.15,600/- p.m.
No of Post : 163
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 10.12.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Resident (Non-Academic)
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi is an Autonomous Body established under an Act of Parliament. As a part of its activities the Institute is running a large teaching hospital for training of undergraduate and postgraduate students in the various fields of Medical Sciences.
The ONLINE APPLICATIONS are invited from Indian Citizens for the posts of Junior Residents (Non Academic) for January, 2015 session in different specialities as indicated below in the pay scale of Rs.15,600/- + 5400/- (GP) per month plus usual allowances including NPA, in the prescribed format and on the terms & conditions given in detail on Institute website – www.aiimsexams.org, www.aiims.ac.in and www.aiims.edu. Last date for online submission of application for these posts is 10.12.2014 (by 1700 hrs).
|2||Blood Bank (Cnc)||3|
|3||Blood Bank (Trauma Centre)||2|
|6||Clinical Immunology & Rheumatology||2|
|9||Dermatology & Venereology||1|
|12||Emergency Medicine (Trauma Centre)||10|
|15||Lab. Medicine (Trauma Centre)||2|
|18||Neurosrugery (Trauma Centre)||5|
|20||Orthopaedics (Trauma Centre)||4|
|23||Radiology (Trauma Centre)||3|
|25||Surgery (Trauma Centre)||31|
|26||Dental Surgery + Cder||
- Eligibility: 1) The candidates should have passed MBBS/BDS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI/DCI. 2) Only those candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS (including Internship) not earlier than two years before the start date of Junior Residency (Non-Academic) i.e. 01.01.2015 will be considered. It implies that those who have completed MBBS or equivalent course (including completion of residency) between 01.01.2013 to 31.12.2014 only will be considered
- Pay Scale :Rs.15,600
How to apply :
- The complete application in all respect should be submitted online latest by 10.12.2014 and the counselling for the same will be held on 24.12.2014 in the Jawaharlal Auditorium AIIMS at 09:30 AM. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Only application in prescribed format available online in response to this advertisement i.e. ‘APPLICATION FORM – JR (NON ACADEMIC) (FOR JANUARY’2015 SESSION)’ will be considered and only the name of eligible candidates to be called for Counselling will be displayed in the Notice Board of the Academic Section, AIIMS on 18.12.2014 at 04.00 P.M. and also displayed on Institute web sites www.aiims.edu and www.aiims.ac.in. Candidate must note that NO SEPARATE INTIMATION WILL BE SENT FOR THE COUNSELLING.
- STATUS OF ONLINE REGISTRATION : Acknowledgement with regard to successful Online Registration will be forwarded to applicants email ID. However, the status of application will be available on AIIMS website www.aiims.ac.in and www.aiims.edu as well as www.aiimsexams.org on 18.12.2014. Candidates are advised to check position regarding acknowledgement of their Online Registration/status of Application form on the web site www.aiimsexams.org. If the status of a candidate’s Application is not available on website, he/she should immediately write to the Assistant Controller of Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi-110608 along with full particulars of the Registration of application form.
- DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH REGISTRATION SLIP : 1. No document (copies of certificate, mark sheets etc.) is required to be attached with the downloaded Registration Slip. 2. The selected candidates appearing for allotment by personal appearance should bring the documents in original along with 1 set of attested copy of the documents – Degree, Mark-sheet, Internship Completion certificate, Date of Birth, Caste certificate (OBC/SC/ST), OPH Certificate and MCI/DMC/State registration for verification, without which no candidates shall be permitted to appear for the counselling. The original certificates i.e. MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate and Medical Registration Certificate of the candidate who opts for the post of Junior Resident (Non-Academic) will be retained in the Academic Section. If any candidate who joins the post and wishes to leave/resign/terminated before the completion of the tenure, he/she may do so by giving one month’s notice as per rules or by depositing pay and allowances with the Institute for the period by which, notice falls short of one month. The original certificates will be returned only after obtaining all no dues from the concerned Department/Sections of the Institute.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From AIIMS Delhi|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017