All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Residents through recruitment notification – All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: ADMN/ESTT/01/03/2014-AIIMS.JDH. Candidates who have completed MBBScan apply for the new recruitment notification from All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Residents. Walk in Interview will be held on 12/02/2015 at 9AM . Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Residents|
|Total No of Vacancy||30 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||12/02/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES JODHPUR Basni Phase-II, Jodhpur-342005 (Raj)|
Detail of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur) Junior Residents Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the post of Junior Residents initially for a period of 12 months in prescribed format and on the terms and conditions as mentioned in annexure ‘A’
- No of post : 30
- QUALIFICATION: 1) MBBS from Institution recognized by MCI, The candidate must have completed compulsory rotatory internship and must produce internship completion certificate.
- PAY: Junior Resident (Medical): Rs. 50,000/-per month (Consolidated).
- UPPER AGE LIMIT AS ON (31.01.2015): 1) For eligibility to apply for these posts, upper age limit as on 31.01.2015 will be 30 years. This is relaxable for SC/ST candidate up to a maximum period of five (5) years, for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three (3) years. In case of Orthopaedics Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, age relaxation upto a maximum period of five (5) years for General Category, eight (8) years for OBC category and ten (10) years for SC/ ST category candidates.
- DATE AND VENUE: Interview will be conducted on 12.02.2015 at 09.00 am at Medical College of AIIMS, Jodhpur.
- Tenure: – The appointment is purely on contract basis initially for a period of 12 months. This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or permanent absorption in the institute OR for continued contractual appointment which may be renewed or terminated as decided by the Institute.
- Remuneration:- The appointment will entitle the appointee to a remuneration as mentioned. Expiry of Appointment: – The contract will automatically expire on completion of 12 months until it is renewed with mutual consent for the decided period. The contractual appointment can be terminated at any time by the Institute. The employee can also leave the Institute by giving 30 days’ notice or salary in lieu thereof.
- Leave: – The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed by the Institute’s leave rules as amended from time to time
Selection Procedure for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur) – Junior Residents Post:
- Written Test on 15/01/2015.
- The selection will be on the basis of interview. The list of selected candidates will be uploaded on our website.
Walkin Procedure for Junior Residents Vacancy in All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur):
The Candidate should bring following original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies at the time of Interview with application form:- i. Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.) ii. Address Proof (Passport, Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.) iii. Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate) iv. Two recent passport size photographs. v. Class 10th & 12th Certificates. vi. MBBS Mark Sheets & Certificate. vii. Registration with Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council. viii. Experience Certificate (Copy of completion of Internship) ix. Reservation category Certificate (OBC*/SC/ST/PH) (*Candidate should belong to noncreamy layer of Central List of OBC). x. Publications. xi. Any other relevant documents. Candidate who will not bring the above mentioned original documents at the time of interview will not be considered. APPLICATION FEE: a) For OPH Candidate : NIL b) Gen. & OBC Candidates : Rs. 1000/- c) SC & ST candidates : Rs. 800/-. The fee shall be paid in the form of a Demand Draft/ Pay Order only, in favour of Recruitment of AIIMS, Jodhpur payable at Jodhpur. Candidate may deposit the requisite fee in cash at the time of interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 12/02/2015
Venue : ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES JODHPUR Basni Phase-II, Jodhpur-342005 (Raj)
Reference: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: ADMN/ESTT/01/03/2014-AIIMS.JDH
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From AIIMS Jodhpur|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Medical jobs|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016