India Post hiring 10+2 holders for Postal Assistant Sorting Assistant role
Company name : India Post
Posts : Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant
Qualification : 10+2
Salary : Rs. 5200-20200/- p.m
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 27-03-2014
Details of Post :
Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant
- Applications are invited form the eligible persons for filling the vacancies of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants/Postal Assistants (Savings Bank Control Organization)/Postal Assistants (Foreign Post Organization)/Postal Assistants (Returned Letter Offices)/Postal Assistants (Mail Motor Services) And Postal Assistants (Circle And Regional Offices) for the year 2013 – 2014 in 22 Postal Circles in the Country.
- The details of category-wise vacancies in each cadre in each of the Postal Circles is furnished under the link “VACANCIES” stating division wise vacancies for Postal Assistants in Post Offices (PAPO) and Sorting Assistants in Railway Mail Services (SA RMS)
- The words PH-I, PH-II and PH-III shown in the vacancy position represents Visually Impaired, Hearing Impaired and Orthopedically Impaired respectively
- CATEGORIES OF APPLICANTS ELIGIBLE TO CLAIM PH CONCESSION.
- Scale of Pay:- Rs. 5200-20200 with a Grade pay of Rs. 2400 + admissible allowances as prescribed from time to time.
- Age limit: 18-27 years: (a) For General Category (Unreserved Applicants )
- Educational Qualification:- (a) 10+2 standard or 12thclass pass from a recognized university or Board of School Education or Board of Secondary Education with English as a compulsory subject (excluding vocational streams). (b) The applicants should have studied in local language of the State or Union Territory of the concerned Postal Circle or in Hindi as a subject at least in Matriculation level or equivalent.
Cost of Application Form Registration: – Rs. 100 for all categories of applicants who have registered.
Examination Fee: – The Examination fee prescribed for all male applicants in General and OBC categories is Rs. 400/-. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Physically Impaired/ Women are exempted from payment of Examination Fee.
How to Apply:-
- The Applicant has to access the Indiapost website (www.pasadrexam2014.in) for seeing the detailed Notification/Advertisement issued by the Department and the Instruction Sheet/Information Brochure.
- Before starting Registration of his/her application on the website, the Applicant should read the notification, instruction sheet and FAQs carefully. He/she has to evaluate his/her eligibility for the category. His / her eligibility will be evaluated during the registration process and the process shall terminate for ineligible applicants and reasons there for would be prompted.
- Before starting his registration of his application on-line, the applicant should be ready with the soft copies of passport size photo (not more than 20 KB in .JPG/JPEG format) and signature (not more than 10 KB in .jpg/jpeg format) which are required to be uploaded after filling up of the inputs and uploading the application on-line.
- One applicant has to submit only one application. If more than one application is registered, it will lead to rejection of all the applications registered by the applicant.
- Applicant should fill the details/inputs in the On-line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the SUBMIT button at the end of the Registration of On-line Application Form. Before Pressing the SUBMIT button, the applicants are advised to verify carefully every field/inputs mentioned in the application. Name of the Applicant or his/her father name etc. Should be spelt correctly in the Application as it so appears in the Matriculation/SSC/10+2 Certificates/marks sheet. Any change/alternation found/detected later on may lead to his disqualification of candidature.
- The applicants will kindly note that the particulars mentioned in the On-line application will be considered as final and no change/alteration/modification will be allowed/entertained after submission of the On-line application under any circumstances.
- After successful registration, a provisional Unique Registration Number (URN) will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The registration number along with password shall be sent to the Applicant to the given email ID and SMS to given Mobile Number in the application. The Applicant has to use the registration number and password for log in into the website where he can generate, the challan in triplicate to enable him to pay the fee. Applicant has to take out a print out of the system generated Fee Payment Challan. The Applicant has to retain this number and password for future references.
- The Applicant is further advised to fill in the On-line Application Form in one go and save the data. The Applicant can edit the particulars if needed before final Submission of the Application Form. Once the application is filled completely, the applicant should submit the data.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 27-03-2014
To Receive Education Based Job Alert – Register Now on Fresherslive.com