India Post has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Time Scale Driver, MV Mechanic through recruitment notification – India Post Recruitment 2015 – No: DMMS/ E -93 /15. Candidates who have completed 10TH, 12TH, Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from India Post.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Time Scale Driver, MV Mechanic Job on or before 02/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : India Post
Vacancy Name : Time Scale Driver, MV Mechanic
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH,Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 04 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : COIMBATORE
Last Date to Apply for this job : 02/09/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : DEPARTMENT OF POSTS, INDIA OFFICE OF THE MANAGER, MAIL MOTOR SERVICE, GOOD SHED ROAD, COIMBATORE -641001.
Detail of India Post Time Scale Driver, MV Mechanic Recruitment:
- Applications are invited for the following posts from the eligible candidates.
- The last date for receipt of applications is 02.09.2015 upto 1700 hours.
- The details of vacancies are as follows:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Age|
|Time Scale Driver||3||(i) For the Post of Time Scale Driver: (a) Age between 21 to 28 years of age as on 01.07.2015 .(Relaxable for Government servants upto 35 years of age in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by Central Government ). (b) Possession of a Valid Driving License for light and heavy Motor Vehicles. Photocopy of the License duly attested by a Gazetted Officer should be enclosed. Otherwise the application will be rejected. (c) At least 4 years driving experience of Light and Heavy Motor Vehicles, provided that the candidates should have atleast one year experience of Driving Heavy vehicles and they must be in possession of valid driving license to that effect. The period of experience in light and heavy vehicles should be clearly indicated like “ Light Vehicle experience from ______________ (date) to ___________(date ) “ and “Heavy Vehicles experience from ____________(date) to _________________ (date ) “.Latest Experience Certificate issued by a Gazetted Officer of Central / State Government Office where the applicant has been working or by the Head of a Registered Firm / Company/ Agency / Institution should be enclosed. The Driving Experience Certificate should not have been issued prior to three months of this notification .Photocopies of Driving Experience Certificates duly attested by a Gazetted Officer should be enclosed. The period of experience mentioned in the experience certificate should be within the period of validity of the Driving License. Otherwise the application will be rejected. (d) Ability to read and write local languages and to make simple arithmetical calculations . (e) Desirable: Middle Standard Pass||Age limit between 21 to 28 years of age as on 01.07.2015|
|MV Mechanic (Skilled||1||(a) Age between 18 to 30 years as on 01.07.2015. (b) A Certificate in respective trade from any Technical Institution recognized by the Government or VIII Standard pass with experience of one year in the respective Trade . (c) Skilled Mechanic Candidate must be able to drive any Vehicle in service in order to test it and should possess a driving license (Heavy). (d) Method of selection for M.V.Mechanic (Skilled) : By means of Competitive Trade Test on the basis of syllabus for M.V.Mechanic (Skilled) .||Age limit between 18 to 30 years of age as on 01.07.2015|
Selection Procedure for India Post – Time Scale Driver, MV Mechanic Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/09/2015.
- Selection shall be made from amongst the candidates possessing the requisite qualifications and valid driving license on the basis of literacy test, Arithmetic test and a Driving test to assess their competency to drive Light and Heavy motor Vehicles.The date and Venue of the tests will be intimated separately only to the short listed candidates .No intimation will be sent in respect of other applicants not shortlisted.
How to apply for Time Scale Driver, MV Mechanic Vacancy in India Post :
- Application on plain paper in the prescribed format as produced in para 7 above should be filled in by the candidate either in English or in Tamil correctly and completely.
- One passport size photograph should be affixed at the place meant for the purpose on the application and should be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of State/ Central Government.
- Proof of age , date of birth , educational qualification , experience, driving licence, Community (in case of SC,ST,OBC) etc., should be submitted in the form of certificate / Documents, issued by the competent authority and should be enclosed with the application form. Only Xerox copies should be enclosed.
- Copy of Community Certificate issued by appropriate authority for appointment in Central Government Service/Posts only will be considered.
- Unsigned and/or incomplete and /or incorrectly filled applications will be rejected. Wrongly addressed applications either on application or on envelope will be rejected.
- Original certificates should not be sent.
- Applications without required information/ attachments as per this notification will summarily be rejected without intimation.
- No correspondence of any nature will be entertained.
- The applications should be sent through SPEED POST ONLY. Applications sent through any other means and given by hand will not be accepted.
- Under column 6 of the application Form at Para 7 therein, Candidates should fill up the age as on 01.07.2015.
- Separate applications should be sent for each post in a separate envelope and the candidates should superscribe on the application and envelope as “ Application for the Post of ………………………………………….in Mail motor Service, Coimbatore”.
- The envelope should be addressed to “ The Manager, Mail Motor Service , Good shed Road, Coimbatore -641001 and should reach this office on or before 02.09.2015 by 1700 hours.
- Applications received after the last date and without adhering to the above conditions set in this notification will not be considered.
- All pages of the Xerox copies of the certificates/ documents and photos attached to the application should be attested by a Gazetted Officer of the Central/State Government. Otherwise the application will be rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/09/2015
India Post Recruitment 2014 – No: DMMS/ E -93 /15.
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017