India Post has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Postal Assistants through recruitment notification – India Post Recruitment 2015 – No: – R&E/77-8/2009-10 dated 20-03-2015. Candidates who have completed 10th/ 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from India Post
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Postal Assistants Job on or before 05.05.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||India Post|
|Vacancy Name||Postal Assistants|
|Total No of Vacancy||11 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05.05.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Government of India Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Department of Posts O/o the Chief Postmaster General, Himachal Pradesh Circle, Shimla – 171009|
Detail of India Post Postal Assistants Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible meritorious sports persons in the following disciplines for appointment as Postal Assistants (Group C non-gazetted Cadre) in the Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400 + other admissible allowances, against sports quota vacancies from 2006 to year 2014: – Detail of Vacancies : Postal Assistant (PO) = 10 & Postal Assistant (CO)=1, as per following details
- Pay Scale : Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400 + other admissible allowances, against
sports quota vacancies from 2006 to year 2014
- Age Limit : Between 18 to 27 years as on 05-05-2015 with relaxation of upper age limit up to a maximum of 5 years for OC, in the case of SC/ST categories, the relaxation up to 10 years and for OBC relaxation up to 8 years will be admissible..
- Cost of Application : Un-reserved (OC) & OBC candidates Rs. 100/- Rs. 300/- Rs. 400/- To deposit in UCR in any Post Office of H.P Circle and candidates of outside H.P Circle should attach IPOs 2 SC/ST/Woman Rs. 100/- Exempted Rs. 100/-
- Qualifications : (i) Pass in 10+2 class or equivalent examination of a recognized University or Board of a School Education or Board of Secondary Education with English as a compulsory subject (excluding Vocational streams) (ii) The candidate should have knowledge of local language (i.e Hindi) of the HP state and should have studied Hindi as a subject at least upto Matriculation level. (iii) Candidates with higher qualifications are not entitled for any weightage in the process. (iv) Candidates who have passed Vocational course or job oriented course only are not eligible. (v) Candidate must have computer application/ typing and Data Entry knowledge upto the required standard, i.e. 30/25 words speed per minute in English/ Hindi.
- Sports eligibilities: – (a) Appointments under these orders can be made of sportspersons considered meritorious with reference to the following criteria: (i) Sportsmen who have represented a State or the Country in the National or International competition in any of the games/ sports mentioned in these instructions. (Form 1 and 2) (ii) Sportsmen who have represented their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter- University Sports Boards in any of the sports/ games specified in these instructions, as amended from time to time. (Form 3) (iii) Sportsmen who have represented the State School Teams in the National Sports/ games for schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the sports/ games mentioned in these instructions. (Form 4) (iv) Sportsmen who have been awarded National awards in Physical efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.(Form 5) (b) No such appointments can be made unless the candidate is , in all respects, eligible for appointment to the post applied for, and in particular, with regard to age, educational or experience qualifications prescribed under the Recruitment Rules applicable to the post, except to the extent to which relaxations thereof have been permitted in respect of class/ category of persons to which the applicant belongs.
Selection Procedure for India Post – Postal Assistants Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05.05.2015.
- Selection made will be on basis of Trail Test only
How to apply for Postal Assistants Vacancy in India Post:
Last date for receipt of application will be 05-05-2015.
Applicants are requested to download the “Application Form” along with other Formats from our website i.e. “www.hppostalcircle.gov.in” and to fill up the same completely. (Annexure A) Original Certificate should not be submitted. Only attested Xerox/ Photocopies should be sent. All the required documents and certificates should be sent alongwith the application. The documents/ marks lists/ certificates submitted at a later date will not be entertained. Community certificate for SC/ST & OBC in the prescribed form from the competent authorities, as in Form – 6 and Form – 7 respectively are to be submitted. Certificates submitted in any other form or from authorities not competent to issue the same will be ignored. The applications should be sent through Speed Post/ Registered Post only. Those sent through other means and given by hand will not be accepted. Applications wrongly addressed or received after due date are liable to be rejected, whatever may be the reason for delay. Applications without required certificates and incomplete applications are liable to be rejected. No intimation will be sent in this regard. Incomplete filled in or unsigned applications, or applications without photographs or late applications will be rejected. The selected candidates are required to undergo the essential/ required activities, and induction training at any one of the PTC or any other place as directed by the competent authority. i) The selected candidates are liable to serve anywhere in the circle and in Army Postal Service in India or abroad as and when required at the sole direction of the appointing authority. (ii) Once appointed , request for transfer will not be entertained for 5 years. No travelling allowances or expenses will be paid or arrangements made and the candidates have to bear their own cost arrangements in this regard. Selection of the candidates to various posts will be in accordance with the relevant recruitment rules and administrative instructions issued by the department of posts from time to time. The Department reserves the right either to revise the number of vacancies or to cancel the recruitment, if so warranted and the department will not be liable to return the fee once deposited, or pay any compensation on the applicant’s applications. Before submitting his/her application, the candidate must carefully read the eligibility conditions and satisfy himself that he/she fulfills all the eligibility conditions for the post for which he/ she has applied. Candidate may mention his preferential option in respect of units of vacancies; which will be allotted according to merit if selected. In absence of any option, or vacancy in the opted unit, the CPMG reserves the right to post selected candidates to any of the unit mentioned above. Candidate applying for more than one Game/Event shall submit/separate application with complete documents for each Game/Event; otherwise combined application will be ignored. The candidate should give an undertaking that he will serve the department for a minimum period of three years, if selected; in the proforma enclosed as Annexure ‘B’ The application to be superscribed as “ APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF POSTAL ASSISTANT (PO/CO) IN HP CIRCLE UNDER SPORTS QUOTA” in the form Annexure A attached to this Notification, completed in all respects and may be sent at following address by speed post /registered post only: – The Chief Postmaster General, (R&E Section) H.P Circle, Kasumpati, Shimla – 171009
INSTRUCTIONS RELATING TO SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION (i) Write the required information in English or in Hindi only (ii) One envelope should contain application of one candidate and for one discipline only, alongwith its required enclosures. (iii)The envelope containing the application must be super-scribed in bold letters as “ APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF _______________” (Post and Unit for which applied.) (iv)An application will be rejected at any stage of recruitment process for not having been submitted in the official format/ having incomplete information/ wrong information/ mis- representation of facts/unsigned/without photo-graphs/ not accompanied by attested copies of required certificates. NOTE: – Only certificates issued by the competent authorities, for example, the universities/ concerned boards etc. would be accepted as proof for having possessed the minimum educational qualification or date of birth, or having required sports standard etc. Only those certificates issued by the competent authorities and in the prescribed form would be considered.
Details of Enclosures: – Photocopies of certificates and documents issued by the Competent Authority duly attested by a gazetted officer to be sent along with the application. (i) All marks list of Educational qualifications (ii) Certificates issued by the Competent Authority in respect of sports qualifications/ achievements (iii) Proof of date of birth. (Matric certificate) (iv)Caste/ community certificate from SC/ST/OBC candidates in prescribed format (See Form 6 & 7). (v) Two latest identical passport size photographs (One duly pasted on application and the other sent loose with name and address written on the reverse.) (vi)Duly filled in Application Form completely itself with signed Undertaking (Form Annexure A & B enclosed) (vii) Applicant has to enclose a self addressed ‘ envelope duly affixing postage stamp of Rs. 40/- thereon) (viii) UCR receipt in original, or IPOs of required fees value.
CHECK LIST: Before submission of application the following points especially may be re-checked carefully and the corresponding columns are filled in correctly: – (a) Check whether you have firmly pasted your passport size photograph in theplace on the application form. (duly attested from a gazetted officer) and one more photographs attached with your application. (b) Check your eligibility criteria carefully. (c) Check whether you have filled in all the columns of the application form correctly and no column has been left blank. (d) Check whether you have filled in your COMMUNITY/CATEGORY STATUS correctly in the relevant column. (e) Check whether Application form and Undertaking Form have been signed in properly. (f) Be sure that copies of all certificates (i.e. education, type/computer knowledge, sports- discipline, community etc) duly issued by the Competent Authority and duly attested by Gazetted Officer have been enclosed. (g) Check fee paid receipt pasted in the space provided in the application. (h) Self addressed envelope with Postage Rs. 40/- enclosed. 15. This Notification has the approval of the Competent Authority.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05.05.2015
India Post Recruitment 2014 – No: – R&E/77-8/2009-10 dated 20-03-2015