India Post has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Postal & Sorting Assistant through recruitment notification – India Post Recruitment 2015 – NO. RECTT/1-5/2013. Candidates who have completed Graduate, 10th, +2 Class, Diploma, Engg Graduate, ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from India Post.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Postal & Sorting Assistant Job on or before 20/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : India Post
Vacancy Name : Postal & Sorting Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, 10TH, 12TH, Diploma, B.E/B.Tech, ITI
Total No of Vacancy : 33 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Chandigarh
Last Date to Apply for this job : 20/7/ 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Government of India Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Department of Posts O/O the Chief Postmaster General, Punjab Circle Sandesh Bhawan, Sector-17/E, Chandigarh-160017.
Detail of India Post Postal & Sorting Assistant Recruitment:
- Applications are invited in prescribed form (Annexure-A) available in the official website along with detailed instructions www.indiapost.gov.in by Registered or Speed post only on or before 20-07-2015 from the OUTSTANDING SPORTS PERSONS under following disciplines (shown at col.3 (B) for filling up of the these posts (shown at col. 3 (A) for PAs / SAs in the Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.2400/- + other admissible allowances & MTS in the Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.1800/- + other admissible allowances under sports quota vacancies up to year, 2014:-
- The instructions in this Notification are applicable for recruitment of candidates against Group ‘C’ vacancies reserved for Sports quota persons in Punjab Postal Circle as per detail given in para No.3.
- Detail of vacancies: 1. Postal Assistant (PO)= 26 2. Sorting Assistant (RMS) =04. 3. PA SBCO=01 4. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Erstwhile Group D)=02 (B) Units where vacancies Exist:
- SCALE OF PAY: – The Scale of Pay is as under: (i) For PAs / SAs = Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 +Grade Pay Rs.2400/- + allowances as admissible under Rules. (ii) For MTS= Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.1800/- + other admissible allowances
- PROBATION: Selected candidates will be appointed and they will remain on probation for two years as per rules.
- Eligibility: – The main aim to recruit Outstanding Sportspersons is to prepare a best team of sportspersons, which may bring laurels to the circle in All India and other competitions apart to their best performance in official duty. In view, the most suitable and fit candidates will be considered. Selected candidates have compulsory participation in the circle team during All India Postal Tournaments for specified years by the department. Outstanding Sportsperson with following Essential Requirement from the candidates in below noted disciplines, which will be adjudged during Trial (where applicable i.e. fitness under category 6 (e) (i) & (ii) & standard fixed or otherwise for remaining:
- Cost of Application Form: Applicant has to submit Application in Application Form (Annexure-A) shown in the website and downloaded by them only. The receipt of the cost of Application Form i.e. Rs. 100=00 only for all categories of Applicants is compulsorily to attach with the application: (i) Cost of downloaded Application Form = Rs. 100=00
- Examination Fee:- The examination fee prescribed for all male applicants in General and OBC categories is Rs. 400=00. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/ physically impaired/ Women are exempted from payment of examination fee. (i) Examination Fee = Rs. 400=00 No application will be accepted without required fee as applicable and cost of application. Applications received without above will be summarily rejected.
Selection Procedure for India Post – Postal & Sorting Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/7/2015.
- The selection of the candidates will be made strictly according to the instructions contained in Paras 6 above, as well as directions of the Competent Authority whose decision will be final.
- As shown in para 6 above, the candidate (s) should be prepared to attend the Trials to assess their suitability to be conducted at the place /places selected by the CPMG for the posts shown at page 1& 2, at their own cost. No allowance shall be paid to the candidates who attend the Trials.
How to apply for Postal & Sorting Assistant Vacancy in India Post :
The applicant has to access the India post website (www.indiapost.gov.in) for seeing the detailed notification/ advertisement and download the Application Form (Annexure-A). After downloading the Form it should be neatly filled up by the candidate preferably in capital letters. No columns are kept blank and all required documents and cash receipt should be enclosed with the application form. In case any deficiency as shown above the application will be summarily rejected. The application in the downloaded form, completed in all respect may be sent by Regd. Or Speed post only superscribing in the Cover “Application for the post of PA/SA/PA SBCO/MTS & Last date for receipt is 20-07-2015 “at the address shown at Col.6 of 3 (B) at Page-1 & 2-( i.e. Authority to whom application should be addressed to) of this prospectus. 6 Applications received on other than above address and after last date will be summarily rejected. Last date for submission of application will be 20-07-2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/7/2015
India Post Recruitment 2014 – NO. RECTT/1-5/2013.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission||275|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017