India Post has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Postman / Mailguard through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th/ 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from India Post
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the Job Postman / Mailguard job from 21/04/2015 to 20/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||India Post|
|Vacancy Name||Postman / Mailguard|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ 12TH|
|Total No Of Vacancy||359 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||20/05/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||India Post, P – 36, C.R. Avenue, Yogayog Bhawan, Kolkata – 700012.|
Detail Of India Post Postman / Mailguard Recruitment:
Applications are invited form the eligible persons for filling the vacancies of Postman / Mailguard for the years 2011, 2012 and 2013 in West Bengal Circle. The details of category-wise vacancies in each cadre in each of the Postal Division / Unit are furnished under the link “VACANCIES” stating division wise vacancies for Postman and Mailguard. The words PH-I, PH-II and PH-III shown in the vacancy position represents Visually Impaired, Hearing Impaired and Orthopedically Impaired respectively.
- Total No of post : 359
- Scale of Pay: – Rs. 5200 – 20200 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2000 + admissible allowances as prescribed from time to time.
- Age limit: 18-27 years: (a) For General Category (Unreserved Applicants)
- Crucial date for reckoning of age limit: – The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be as on the closing date for Online Registration of applications i.e. 20.05.2015.
- Educational Qualification: – Matriculation from a recognized Board or University.
- Pattern of Examination: The candidates shall be subjected to an Aptitude Test of the level of 10th class/matriculation covering the following subjects/topics. Total Marks-100 (No. of PARTS with their contents will be as follows) Part A – 25 marks – 25 questions on General Knowledge, Reasoning and Analytical Ability – Multiple Choice Questions. Part B – 25 marks – 25 questions on Mathematics – Multiple choice Questions. Part C (Two Segments) a) 25 marks – English Language – Objective Type / Multiple Choice Questions. b) 25 marks – Regional Language – Objective Type / Multiple Choice Questions. a. Examination will be conducted for 90 Minutes covering four parts in one day. b. Each part will be for 25 marks and duration of all the parts will be for 90 minutes. c. Selection is based on Divisional level merit from among the qualified candidates applied for the Division / Unit concerned.
Selection Procedure For India Post – Postman / Mailguard Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/05/2015
- Selection is based on Divisional level merit from among the qualified candidates applied for the Division / Unit concerned.
- All eligible Applicants belonging to various categories who have the educational qualification of Matriculation pass from a recognized university or Board condition in Para 9 above shall be invited for appearing in Aptitude test. No weightage for marks secured by the Applicants in Matriculation will be given while preparing the Merit Lists.
- A common merit list for the respective Postal Divisions / Units shall be prepared in respect of all categories of posts put together. For the said purpose, the candidates shall indicate the name of only one Division / Unit in the online application. Thereafter, the candidates will be allotted to the division / unit as per their indication in the online application based on their position in the merit list and availability of vacancy.
- The candidates who do not indicate the name of the Division / Unit applied for in the online application his candidature may be cancelled.
- Cost of Application Form Registration: – Rs. 100/- (plus Rs. 20/- for e payment commission) for all categories of applicants who have registered.
- Examination Fee: – The Examination fee prescribed for all male applicants in General and OBC categories is Rs. 400/-. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes / Physically Impaired / Women are exempted from payment of Examination Fee.
- (i) The applicant can apply for only one Postal Division / Unit and if an applicant registers more than one application on-line or if an applicant indicates more than one Division / Unit in one application online, his/her candidature is liable to be rejected without any communication. (ii) The vacancies for each Division / Unit is displayed under the link “VACANCY MATRIX” on the website: http://wbpost.eadmissions.net/. The Examination Cities with code no. and details of Divisions / Units with their code numbers are also displayed in the website facilitating the applicants for indicating the name of Division / Unit to be applied for by submitting their online application. (iii) The Applicants are clearly informed that the allotment of Examination City in the Postal Division / Unit applied for is the prerogative of the department and requests received for any change in examination centre/venue will not be permitted under any circumstances. Exam City is allotted as per the indication given by the applicant in online application form. (iv) The applicants have to access the website http://wbpost.eadmissions.net/ regarding detailed information on the recruitment process form portal in PDF Format. The applicant has to fill the inputs including standard information i.e. Name, DOB, community, Sex, educational qualification etc
How To Apply For Postman / Mailguard Vacancy in India Post:
- The Applicant has to access the website http://wbpost.eadmissions.net/ for seeing the detailed Notification/Advertisement issued by the Department and the Instruction Sheet / Information Brochure.
- Before starting Registration of his/her application on the website, the Applicant should read the notification, instruction sheet carefully. He/she has to evaluate his/her eligibility for the category. His/her eligibility will be evaluated during the registration process and the process shall terminate for ineligible applicants and reasons there for would be prompted.
- Before starting his registration of his application on-line, the applicant should be ready with the soft copies of passport size photo (Max 100 kb, Min 2 kb, .JPG format) and signature (Max 100 kb, Min 2 kb, .JPG format) which are required to be uploaded after filling up of the inputs and uploading the application on-line.
- One applicant has to submit only one application. If more than one application is registered, it will lead to rejection of all the applications registered by the applicant.
- Applicant should fill the details / inputs in the On-line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the SUBMIT button at the end of the Registration of On-line Application Form. Before Pressing the SUBMIT button, the applicants are advised to verify carefully every field / inputs mentioned in the application. Name of the Applicant or his / her father’s name etc should be spelled correctly in the application as it so appears in the Matriculation mark sheet / certificate. Any change / alteration found / detected later on may lead to his / her disqualification of candidature.
- The applicants will kindly note that the particulars mentioned in the On-line application will be considered as final and no change / alteration / modification will be allowed / entertained after submission of the On-line application under any circumstances.
- After successful registration, a provisional Unique Registration Number (URN) will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The registration number along with password shall be sent to the Applicant to the given email ID and SMS to given Mobile Number in the application. The applicant has to use the registration number and password for login in into the website where he / she can generate the challan in triplicate to enable him / her to pay the fee. Applicant has to take out a print out of the system generated fee Payment Challan. Applicant has to retain this number and password for future references.
- The Applicant is further advised to fill in the On-line Application form in one go and save the data. The Applicant can edit the particulars if needed before final Submission of the Application Form. Once the application is filled completely, the applicant should submit the data.
- Mode of Payment:-The cost of Application Form and Examination fee are already prescribed in Para No. 12 and 13 above of this notification. The applicants have to approach their nearest e-payment Post Offices (listed under the link E payment Post Offices in the said website) and to produce Fee Payment Challan printed by him/her & to pay the FEE in CASH (INR) only. Once the fee has been paid, the Registration process is completed. The applicant can check his/her status of payment at the website http://wbpost.eadmissions.net/ after 3 working days after payment of the fee. In case of Non-payment the application registered will not be considered for further process. The applicants who have registered the applications on the closing date of registration are permitted to pay the FEE till 23.05.2015.
- The Applicants after successful registration of the On-line Application are advised to keep print out of the “PREVIEW” of his Application, copy of fee challan, receipt issued by the Post Office and Registration slip for any future reference.
- The Applicants are advised not to enclose/upload copies of any certificates / documents. The application Registered on-line will be treated as Provisional and it will be subject to Verification of respective Certificates / documents. The applicant has to furnish a declaration to the effect that the inputs furnished by him/her are true, complete and correct to the best of his / her knowledge and they will be supported by the original documents / testimonials as and when required/demanded. Any false/incorrect information found / detected at any stage, his/her candidature/appointment will be summarily rejected/terminated. Therefore it is mandatory for the applicant to Tick the Check Box about this Declaration at end of the Application Form, before saving and uploading the application.
- Closing Date for Registration of Application: The registration of on-line application will commence on 21.04.2015 at 00.00 hrs. and closes by 20.05.2015 by 23.59 hrs.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/05/2015
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016