India Post has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Branch Postmaster & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – India Post Recruitment 2015 – NO. RE/34-20/2015 DATED 15TH APRIL, 2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class, B.E, B.Tech, Diploma, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from India Post
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Branch Postmaster & More Vacancies Job on or before 14/5/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||India Post|
|Vacancy Name||Branch Postmaster & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||10TH, 12TH, B.E/B.Tech, Diploma, B.sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||569 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||14/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Government of India, Department of Posts Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Odisha Circle, Bhubaneswar-751001.|
Detail of India Post Branch Postmaster & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Applications are invited from the eligible persons in pursuance of the Recruitment Rules,2015 framed and subsequent modifications made for GRAMIN DAK SEVAK(GDS) published vide Postal Directorate letter No. 17-39/6/2012-GDS and 17-39/6/2012-GDS dtd 14.01.2015 for filling the vacancies of GRAMIN DAK SEVAK(GDS) in Postal Divisions, RMS Divisions in Odisha Postal Circle. The categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks for which applications invited are as followsi.
- Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Postmaster (GDS BPM)
- Gramin Dak Sevak Mail Deliverer (GDSMD)
- Gramin Dak Sevak Mail Carrier (GDS MC)
- Gramin Dak Sevak Mail Packer ( GDS Packer)
- Gramin Dak Sevak Stamp Vendor (GDS Stamp Vendor)
- Gramin Dak Sevak Mailman (GDSMM)
- The details of category-wise vacancies in each cadre in each of the Postal/RMS Divisions is furnished under the link “VACANCIES” for GRAMIN DAK SEVAK(GDS).
- The words PH-I, PH-II and PH-III shown in the vacancy position represents
- Age limit: 18-30 years: (a) For General Category (Unreserved Applicants ) and maximum age limit of Casual Labourers shall be 35 yeras
- Crucial date for reckoning of age limit:- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be as on the date of notification of vacancy.
- Educational Qualification:- (a) Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard conducted by any board of school education in India. (b) The candidates for all approved categories referred to in (a) above will be required to furnish at least 60 days’ duration basic computer training certificate from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Computer Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/University/Boards etc. will also be acceptable for this purpose. Certificates from Private Computer Training Institutes shall also be acceptable subject to their recognition by the Chief Postmaster General, Odisha Postal Circle based on their reputation, capability and quality of education. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or Class XII of higher educational qualification and in such cases , a separate certficate will not be insisted upon.
- Disqualification- If an applicant holds any Govt. Post, holds any elective post, is a member of any political organization, is involved in any criminal case, has been convicted by any court of law, then his/her candidature will not be accepted.
- Examination Fee: – The Examination fee prescribed for all male applicants in General and OBC categories is Rs. 400/-. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Physically Impaired/ Women are exempted from payment of Examination Fee.
Other terms and conditions–
- A GDS shall not be required to perform duty beyond a maximum period of 5 hours a day.
- A GDS shall not be retained beyond 65 years of age
- A GDS shall have to give an undertaking that he has other sources of income besides the allowances to be paid by the Government for adequate means of livelihood for himself/herself and his/her family. This condition is required to be complied within 30 days after selection but before engagement.
- A GDS can be transferred from one post/unit to another post/unit in public interest.
- A GDS shall be outside the Civil Services of the Union.
- A GDS shall not claim to be at par with the Central Government employees.
- Combination of duties of a GDS shall be permissible.
- On engagement as GDS, the person so engaged shall be required to furnish security in such manner as may be prescribed from time to time. The existing security amount in case of GDS Branch Postmaster & other approved categories of GDS is Rs 25000-& Rs 10000- respectively.
Selection Procedure for India Post- Branch Postmaster & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Branch Postmaster & More Vacancies Vacancy in India Post:
- The Applicant has to access the website http://odisha.postalcareers.in or seeing the detailed Notification/Advertisement issued by the Department and the Instruction Sheet.
- Before starting Registration of his/her application on the website, the Applicant should read the notification, instruction sheet and FAQs carefully. He/she has to evaluate his/her eligibility for the category. His/her eligibility will be evaluated during the registration process and the process shall terminate for ineligible applicants and reasons there for would be prompted.
- Before starting his/her registration of his/her application on-line, the applicant should be ready with the soft copies of passport size photo (not more than 20 KB in .JPG/JPEG format) and signature (not more than 10 KB in .jpg/jpeg format) which are required to be uploaded after filling up of the inputs and uploading the application on-line.
- One applicant has to submit only one application. If more than one application is registered, it will lead to rejection of all the applications registered by the applicant.
- Applicant should fill the details/inputs in the On-line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the SUBMIT button at the end of the Registration of On-line Application Form. Before Pressing the SUBMIT button, the applicants are advised to verify carefully every field/inputs mentioned in the application. Name of the Applicant or his/her father name etc. should be spelt correctly in the Application as it so appears in the Secondary School Certificate Examination/mark sheet. Any change/alternation found/detected later on may lead to his disqualification of candidature.
- The applicants will kindly note that the particulars mentioned in the On-line application will be considered as final and no change/alteration/modification will be allowed/entertained after submission of the On-line application under any circumstances.
- After successful registration, a provisional Unique Registration Number (URN) will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The registration number along with password shall be sent to the Applicant to the given email ID and SMS to given Mobile Number in the application. The Applicant has to use the registration number and password for log in into the website where he can generate, the challan in triplicate to enable him to pay the fee. Applicant has to take out a print out of the system generated Fee Payment Challan. The Applicant has to retain this number and password for future references.
- The Applicant is further advised to fill in the On-line Application Form in one go and save the data. The Applicant can edit the particulars if needed before final Submission of the Application Form. Once the application is filled completely, the applicant should submit the data.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/5/2015
India Post Recruitment 2015 – NO. RE/34-20/2015 DATED 15TH APRIL, 2015.
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016