India Post has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff through recruitment notification – India Post Recruitment 2015 – Notification No. : Rectt/2-8/MTS/DR/2014 dated 24/01/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from India Post
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Multi Tasking Staff Job from 24-01-2015 to 18.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Watch This Video On How To Apply for This Post:
|Company Name||India Post|
|Vacancy Name||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ 12TH/ ITI/ B.E/B.Tech/ Diploma/ Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||725 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||18.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||DEPARTMENT OF POSTS, INDIA OFFICE OF THE CHIEF POSTMASTER GENERAL, MAHARASHTRA CIRCLE, MUMBAI 400001|
Detail of India Post Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment:
Applications are invited Online from eligible Indian nationals in format to fill up the posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in Administrative offices/ Postal Divisions / Railway Mail Service Divisions in Maharashtra Postal Circle in the pay scale of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 1800 + other admissible allowances as prescribed from time to time.
- Name of the Post : Multi Tasking Staff
- No of Post : 725
- Qualification : Matriculation or ITI from a recognized board.
- Age : 18 – 27 years.
- Remuneration : Rs.5200-20200 (Pay Band – 1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800 + other admissible allowances as prescribed from time to time
Selection Procedure for India Post – Multi Tasking Staff Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18.02.2015.
- The Selection will be made on the basis of a common Merit list for Postman & Mail Guard in the Aptitude test for Maharashtra circle (Maharashtra State & Goa State) as a whole. The allotment of selected candidates will be made as per their choice/ preferences of the divisions & Merit Position. The applicants who do not mention preference of any zivisions or in case of non availability of vacancies in the preferred division, the applicant will be allotted to any other division where vacancy available, after allotment of candidate who have made clear option for the divisions. The request of the selected candidates for change of allotment to the particular division will not be considered under any circumstances later on.
- If two or more candidates secure equal marks in Aptitude Test and they are standing in the last position in the merit list, then it is clearly stated that the candidate senior in Age will be considered for selection.
- If two or more candidates secure equal marks in Aptitude Test and they are standing in the last position in the merit list & their ages are also the same, then candidates who secured higher percentage in the matriculation will be considered for selection
Mode of Payment: The fees are payable in cash through identified Post Offices having e-payment facility. The registered applicants should pay the required fee through system generated challan only, On or before 21st of February, 2015 fees. The applicants have to approach identified Post Offices having e-payment facility during working hours and to produce Fee Payment Challan printed by him & to pay the FEE in CASH (INR) only. Once the fee has been paid, the candidate has to update the payment detail through website before 23:59 hours of 21 st February, 2015 for completion of registration process and to take a print out of his/her application. In case of non-payment of fee, the application registered will not be considered for further process. The applicants are advised to keep a copy of fee challan, receipt issued by the Post Office and application, for future reference. Application Fee: Rs. 100/- mandatory for all categories of applicants who have registered.
How to apply for Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy in India Post:
- The applicant has to visit the website www.dopmah.in through internet enabled workstation or personal computer or laptop.
- The applicant has to read the notification, instructions to candidates, vacancy position, FAQ carefully before filling up the application form. Category of candidates Cost of Application Examination FeeOC and OBC Candidates Rs. 100 Rs.400 SC/ST/Physically handicapped/ Women Rs.100 ExemptedC) The applicant shall submit only one application. However he/she can opt for the post of Postman or Mail guard or both as per the option available in application form. The applicant can give maximum preferences of 10 postal divisions if applying for post of Postman and preferences for RMS divisions if applying for post of Mail Guard. Applicant can select the names of division as per their preferences in the space provided in the application form.
- The applicant has to keep ready (i) The scanned image of photograph and signature in format in specified file size as mentioned in the instructions. (ii) Matriculation Mark List.
- Applicants should fill details/input in the online application at the appropriate place very carefully and click on “submit button” at the end of registration of online application form.Before pressing the “submit button” applicants are advised to verify correctness of every field/ input mentioned in the application. Name of the applicant, name of his/her father etc should be spelt correctly in the application as it so appears in the matriculation certificate/mark sheet. No changes will be allowed after submission of online application form. Any changes/alteration found/detected zater on may lead to his disqualification of candidature.
- The applicant is further advised to fill in the on-line application form in one go and save the data. The applicant can edit the particulars needed before final submission of the application form. Once the application is filled completely, the applicant should submit the data.
- The applicants may note that particulars mentioned in the online application will be considered as final and no change/alteration/modification will be allowed/entertained after submission of the online application under any circumstances.
- After successful registration, a provisional unique registration number (URN) will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The applicants will be informed the registration number through SMS on the given mobile number in the application. The applicant has to generate the challan in triplicate to enable him to pay the fee format of challan. Applicant has to take printout of the system generated fee payment challan. The applicant has to retain a copy of this challan for future reference.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18.02.2015
India Post Recruitment 2014 – Notification No. : Rectt/2-8/MTS/DR/2014 dated 24/01/2015.
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From India Post|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|