India Post invites application for the recruitment of Sports Persons with Any Graduate holders
Company name : India Post
Posts : Sports Persons
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs.5200-20200/- p.m
No of Openings : 23
Location : Jaipur
Last date to apply : 13/9/2014
Details of Post :
NOTIFICATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF MERITORIOUS SPORTS PERSONS AS POSTAL ASSISTANTSISORTING ASSISTANT1 POSTMAN 3 MTS IN POSTALIRMS DIVISIONSIUNIT OF RAJASTHAN POSTAL. CIRCLE.
Last date for receipt of applications: 13.09.2014
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from meritorious sports persons for the following posts;
- Postal/Sorting Assistants under sports quota in the pay scaie of Rs.5200-20200 (Pay Band-l) with grade pay of Rs 2400/-.
- Postman: under sports quota in the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 (Pay Band-I) withgrade pay of Rs. 2000/-.
- MTS : under sports quota in the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 (Pay Band-l) with grade pay of Rs. 1800f-.
Age : should be between 18 and 27 years as on the last date prescribed for receipt of applications ie. 13.09.2014 with permissible relaxation in upper age limit as per rules for SC/ST/OBC
- Sportsperson who have represented a state or the country in the National or International competitions in the sports/games.
- Sportsperson who have represented their University in the Inter-University tournaments conducted by the Inter- University sports boards in the sports/games.
- Sportsperson who have represented the State School Team in the National Sports/Games for the schools conducted by the All India School Sports / Games Federation in the sports/games.
- Sportsmen who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Jhysical Efficiency Drive.
Probation and Training:
- Probation-The candidates selected will be appointed and will be on probation for two years. Training- The training will be imparted to the selected candidate as prescribed.
- Minimum Educational and other Qualification required:For Postal/Sorting Assistant
- Pass in 10+2 standard or 12th class pass from a recognized university or Board of School Education or Board of Secondary Education with English and compulsory subject (excluding vocational streams) should have studied Hindi’Es a subject at least in matriculation or equivalent.
- The candidates of higher qualifications will also be considered but they have to fuifii the above conditions. There are no bonus marks for higher educationDesirable qualification-Typing knowledge and computer knowiedge.(iv) Sports qualification as per Para-3
Application Fee : Hundred only and it should be deposited/paid in any Post office in Rajasthan Circle and submit original receipt along with application. Candidate has to check carefully whether name of candidate and the purpose of credit is clearly printed on the receipt. Details of fee paid must be noted in the space provided in the application and original receipt to be pasted in the space provided. In case of candidates residing outside Rajasthanj candidates have to enclose an Indian Postal Order of value of Rs. 100/— ln favour of Chief Postmaster General, Rajasthan Circle, Jaipur-302007
Terms and conditions: The selected candidates will have to participate in any activities pertaining to the discipline under which recruited, that would be conducted by the Department
of Posts for a minimum period of 3 years from the date of their appointment.
- No’jerson-who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person havingpouse living or.
- No person, who has a spouse living has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to service. Provided that Central government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personnel law applicable to such person and to the other to the marriage and there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTION TO THE APPLICANTS
- Original certificate should not be submitted, Photo Ebpies duly attested by a Gazetted officershould be sent.
- Attested copies of all the required documents and certificates should be sent along with theapplication. The documents/marks Iists/certicates submitted at a later date will not be entertained.
- Only short listed candidates will be informed to appear for tests and finally selected candidates only will be informed of their selection. No correspondence will be entertained regarding application/selections.
- Community certificate for SC/ST & 050 in the prescribed form from the competent authority, as in Appendix II and Ill respectively are to be submitted. Certificates
- Certificated submitted in any other form or from authorities not competent to issue the same will be ignored.
- The applications should be sent through Speed Post/Registered Post only. Those sent through any other mean, private couriers and given by hand shall not be accepted. Applications wroneg addressed or received after due date are liable to be rejected, whatever may be the reason for delay. Applications without required certificates and incomplete applications are liable to be rejected. No intimation will be sent in this regard.
- The selected candidates of all posts are liable to serve anywhere in the circle and as and when required at the sole discretion of the appointing authority.
- Once appointed, request for transfer will not be entertained for 5 years.
- N0 travelling allowances or other expenses will be paid or arrangements made for stay for attending tests. Candidates have to bear their own cost and make their own arrangements for stay.
- Selection of candidates will be in accordance with the relevant recruitment rules and
- administrative instructions issued by the Department of Posts for time to time.
- The Department reserves the right either to revise the number of vacancies or to cancel the recruitment} if so warranted and the Department will not be liable to return the fee or pay any compensation on the applicant’s application.
- (m) The candidate should give an undertaking that he will serve the Department for a minimum
- period of three years. If selected in the proforma given.
- DETAILS OF ENCLOSURES;
- (List of Photo copies (duly attested by Gazetted officer) of certificates and documents to be sent)
- All marks lists of Education qualification
- Proof in respect of Sports qualification/achievernents.
- Proof for Date of Birth.
- CastefCornrnunity certificate in the prescribed forrn for SC, ST and 050 candidates issued by competent authority (Please see Appendix II and Ill)
- 2 latest identical Pass port size photographs (one to be pasted on the application and the other sent loose with name and address written on the reverse).
- Duly filled in Application form itself with signed under taking form.
- The Applicants have to enclose a self addressed envelope, size along with the application for despatching the Hall Permits for selection trials.
- The application in the form attached to this prospectus, completed in all respect may be sent
- to the Chief Postmaster General, Rajasthan Circle, Sardar Patel Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur302007. The application along with attested copies of requisite certificates should reach on or before the date mentioned in the notification. Application received after due date are liable to be rejected.
Original certificates should not be submitted, only photo copies duly attested by a Gazetted officer should be submitted. The candidates should Broduce relevant original certificates at the examination centre. If the prescribed/required documents are not submitted along with the application, application received after due date will be rejected and no request for revival will be considered. Incomplete or unsigned applications or applications without Photographs or applications received after due date will be rejected.
Before submitting his applications, the candidates must carefully read the eligibility conditions and satisfy himself that he fulfils all the eligibility conditions for the post fo which he has applied.The candidate who comes under the zone consideration will be called for the field trails. Each such candidate will be issued with a dall Permit and will be assigned a Roll Number. The Hall Permit will be sent to the candidates in due course- Time and venue of the field trials will be indicated in the hall permit-However, candidates can appear for the tests only on payment of the prescribed examination fee which will be intimated SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of exam fee. SC/ST candidates should produce relevant original caste certificate at the examination centre (field trail venue) for claiming concession.
INSTRUCTIONS RELATING TO SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
- Write the required information in English/Hindi.
- One envelope should contain application of one candidate only.
- The envelope containing the application must be superscribed in bold letter as “APPLI_(_J_AT|ONJ_FOR__THE POST QF POSTAL/SORTIN§ ASSJ§TANIIPOSTMAN & MTS
- IN RAJASTHAN POSTA!r CIRCLE UNDER SPORTS QUOTA.”
- An application will be rejected at any stage of recruitment process for not having been submitted in the official format/having incomplete information/wrong information/misrepresentation of facts/unsignedfwithout photographs/not accompanied by attested copies of required certificates.
- If a candidate has changed his name or droppedfadded part of his name after Matriculatioanr. Secondary proof for the change of name such as Affidavit, Gazetted Notification, etc. should be enclosed.
- Only certificates issued by the competent authority for example the Universities/concerned Boards would be accepted as proof for having possessed the minimum educational qualifications or date of birth. Only those certificates issued by the competent authorities and in the prescribed form would be considered.
- CHECK LIST: Before submission of application, the following points may be checked carefully and the corresponding columns are filled correctly.
- Check Whether you have firme pasted your passport size photographs (5 cm x 7 cm) in the prescribed place in the application form.
- Check your Eligibility carefully.
- Check whether you have filled in all the columns of the application form correctly and no column has been left blank
- Check whether you have filled in your COMMUNITY/CATEGORY STATUS correctly In the relevant column.
- Check whether you have pasted the application fee paid receipt in the space provided.
- Check Whether application form has been signed in full by you.
- Check whether you have enclosed the signed undertaking form.
- 5 Check whether you have enclosed self addressed envelope with requisite stamp affixed on it.
- Asstt. Director (Rectt.) O/o Chief Postmaster General, Rajasthan Circle, Jaipur-302007
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 13/9/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From India Post|